Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

looking for pointers/suggestions

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Ok guys I'm going to fire this back up I've kept on track but I've been In the process of purchasing a new home so life has been busy.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Did i misunderstand, or are you really getting a large portion of your protein from Walmart deli meats?
Every Sunday cook up a family pack of boneless chicken breast, a large steak, pork loin and fish. Package them up in meal size portions.
As stated above..... Take pictures of youself! Nothing breeds success like success and pictures every 2 weeks will show if you are secceeding or need adjustments.
One of THE biggest things that helped my diet effort 3 years ago now was an app i put on my iPod touch called absolute fitness, i entered every bite of food, every drink etc. Tge nice thing is its alwasys with me so i dont leave foods out. After every meal or snack i know exactly what i have consumed right down to a few minerals and sodium.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You may be having motivational/consistency issues because you are unaccountable for your actions for the most part. Post pics (no noodz please lol) and post new ones on occasion. Then you/we can see your progress and help you ratchet up the effort if needed.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Well ill have to take new pics all I have are nude ones of me on my vespa scooter

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic