Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Looking for feedback/advice from women that have used eq

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Thanks for the help ladies. Jenner you look like you have made some serious progress since the pics I saw last about a year ago. Nice work.

As for the mast I did consider it too but have never heard about too many women using it. She decided to go ahead and do it. She knows the risks and is fine with it. I think im actually the only one worried lol she is going to go with 50mg though. She was able to use a 1/2 slin pin in the delt and had no pain. The sides may be worse for women but damn with such small pins and small amounts needed, you all have it made.

Be sure to rotate injection sites regularly. Even little needles will produce scar tissue.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Thanks, appreciate that as I have :)

Good for her, and don't worry she will be fine :) If she sees anything she doesn't like, she can stop ;)

Btw, I have been using mast for a long time and that and winny are the bomb combo!
Thanks again and we might give the mast a try next time.

Be sure to rotate injection sites regularly. Even little needles will produce scar tissue.
Definitely planned to do that as I have quite a bit of scar tissue myself from when I first started cycling. Delts were all I did for the first year. Big mistake. Thanks!

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Many years ago I coached a women who wanted to enter the bodybuilding competition at the Gay Games (not making this up, I lived in SF back then, beautiful city). I had her on 1 shot of EQ every 6 days and she did well, no sides and some noticeable changes to her physique. EQ, Primo, Var, and tamox (I know its not a steroid but is really good at leaning out a women's' legs/glutes) are the only compounds I would recommend for women..

On the other hand, I worked w/ a gal who was a huge national level bodybuilder. She looked very intimidating but was actually a sweetheart/wimp. I know exactly what she was taking (except orals) because she was afraid to inject herself and would come over to my place 3 times a week. She may have been taking other orals, but from what I could tell, the winney hits so hard that it really made her masculine.

I recommend EQ highly, although my experience working w/ women is limited.

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
I ran eq for one cycle years ago - but it was stacked with winny. I had to drop the winny - that was too harsh, but the EQ was tolerable. If I remember correctly, it was 50mg, once a week.
That being said, I'm in no hurry to try it again.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I had a gal come into my store the other day....it was slow and we got to talking. She was a professional jockey, and had her leg broken a while back by being thrown off a horse, and was attempting rehab. She started asking me about my opinion of Winny and I said I preferred primo or EQ. She also asked about var. I started to become a bit concerned about the veracity of here claims (IE she might be LE). She said that I looked like I might know a little about bodybuilding, and I am easily flattered. When I looked her up on the net, sure enough she was a professional jockey, and a very good one.

I love working w/ professional athletes, because my enormous ego gets off on it:) She can get EQ from her vet. She asked for my number, and hopefully she will call.

It all makes sense, since a 105 lb woman needs to control a big animal (horse). Would adding 10 mgs of var a day be a reasonable stack w/ 50 mgs of EQ every 6 days?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I had a gal come into my store the other day....it was slow and we got to talking. She was a professional jockey, and had her leg broken a while back by being thrown off a horse, and was attempting rehab. She started asking me about my opinion of Winny and I said I preferred primo or EQ. She also asked about var. I started to become a bit concerned about the veracity of here claims (IE she might be LE). She said that I looked like I might know a little about bodybuilding, and I am easily flattered. When I looked her up on the net, sure enough she was a professional jockey, and a very good one.

I love working w/ professional athletes, because my enormous ego gets off on it:) She can get EQ from her vet. She asked for my number, and hopefully she will call.

It all makes sense, since a 105 lb woman needs to control a big animal (horse). Would adding 10 mgs of var a day be a reasonable stack w/ 50 mgs of EQ every 6 days?

Would agree on the winny - i.e. NO winny. EQ claims to have an effect on connective tissue. My concern would be that EQ + var - these are steroids, so she will probably put on some weight. As a jockey, this can be an issue. For recovery purposes w/o gaining mass, I would think an easy 5 mg var / day would be sufficient. The thing is that EQ, even at 50 mg/ week comes w/ the price of androgenic sides. I would err on the conservative side and stay w/ a low var dose. Maybe some GH as well. Again, it depends on what she is ok w/ in terms of sides and stacking comes w/ a heftier price. I think in her case that is overkill and low dose var would be completely sufficient and w/ minimal sides.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic