Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Looking for feedback/advice from women that have used eq

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I seem to remeber a lot of helpful threads and posts specifically from sassy69 but am having trouble finding them. I could have sworn she had a thread here going over just about everything..

Well anyways, my fiance is looking to try something new. She has never done injectables but has done a few cycles of var and win, even stacked the two and never had much sides at all. She has gone as high as 20mg of var and 5 mg of win. Please spare me the usual diet, training, etc.. Crap as I can assure you that is all in check and had been for quite some time. Just looking to get some feedback on whether its worth using at such low doses like 50mg. Considering it takes about 600mg for me it just seems hard to believe it could do that much. Also looking for opinions on how long to run it. 16 weeks seems a bit crazy for a female but I dont want her to cut it too short so was thinking somewhere between 10-12 weeks. Were leaning towards stacking this with 10mg of winny as well. Any help or advice is appreciated.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Sorry it is in the title but I may have forgotten to mention it in my post. Im talking about EQ.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Goals are to gain some strength and add more vascularity. Basically looking to harden up but maintain most mass she already has.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Equipoise

Equipoise or “EQ” is an injectable steroid that has low aromatization. It is seen as a nice cycle that produces good gains with minimal water retention.

Typical Use:

For an experienced cycler, as an off-season bulker without water retention, or at the beginning of a contest prep, again without water retention. Anecdotally, some people experience an increase in hunger on EQ, so it might fit well with a bulker phase. EQ also promotes connective tissue repair, which can be useful in protecting the joints and ligaments while a cycle is increasing your strength (i.e. the joints become the weak link).

Typical Cycle:

•Dosage: 50-150 mg / week.
•Duration: 6-10 weeks
•Tends to take about 5 weeks to “show” itself

Potential Sides:

•Acne (face or shoulders)
•Oily skin
•Hairloss
•Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
•Sore throat / cracky or deepening voice
•Facial hair growth
•Interrupted period – would typically return the first full month after the duration of the EQ detection time following the last injection
•may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Be aware that moving up into the injectable will probably bring the voice change, chin hair growth w/ continued use, possible hair loss - so definitely a significant step up from the orals.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
You think 50mg would bring much sides? I know its all really user dependent but just curious about your opinion and going off of females you might know that have used it?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
You think 50mg would bring much sides? I know its all really user dependent but just curious about your opinion and going off of females you might know that have used it?

If you want to go into the injectables, you just have to accept that fact that you are now working w/ androgenic hormones. It is also a balance of using enough to make the whole thing worth your time, but keep the sides to a level you are ok with. But that said, there is not a linearly increasing 'amount' of sides as go move up from the orals. It is simply just part of playing the game. I think most people find EQ to be doable, but again, you have to be ok w/ some voice cracking/change, oily skin, maybe some hair loss and don't be surprised to be seeing some darker chin hairs. And EQ takes a good 5 weeks to really kick in so it is slower coming, and slower going when you complete the cycle. YOu can run the 50 mg and see how it goes. You can certainly always adjust it. But just be aware that the more aggressive sides are just part of it.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
If you want to go into the injectables, you just have to accept that fact that you are now working w/ androgenic hormones. It is also a balance of using enough to make the whole thing worth your time, but keep the sides to a level you are ok with. But that said, there is not a linearly increasing 'amount' of sides as go move up from the orals. It is simply just part of playing the game. I think most people find EQ to be doable, but again, you have to be ok w/ some voice cracking/change, oily skin, maybe some hair loss and don't be surprised to be seeing some darker chin hairs. And EQ takes a good 5 weeks to really kick in so it is slower coming, and slower going when you complete the cycle. YOu can run the 50 mg and see how it goes. You can certainly always adjust it. But just be aware that the more aggressive sides are just part of it.

This is spot on, I have dealt with most of these..no hair loss or oily skin but the rest yes and it can get tiresome but as long as she can accept that these things will most likely happen, she will be gtg. I personally like mast for the goals she is trying to attain...just my .02 :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
a little something useful and what has kept me from using it really...as I use mast and primo

In the past, the principal reason for Equipoise’s use was it’s easy availability as a Mexican veterinary product. Presently, for the most part there is little specific reason to use Equipoise in an anabolic steroid cycle. There is nothing that it does anabolically that Masteron, Primobolan, Deca, or trenbolone will not do. In terms of side effects, likewise it has no advantage over Masteron or Primobolan, unless one desires the occasional side effect of increased appetite, or the side effect of its moderate conversion to estrogen. This can be useful if no other aromatizing steroid is being used.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Thanks for the help ladies. Jenner you look like you have made some serious progress since the pics I saw last about a year ago. Nice work.

As for the mast I did consider it too but have never heard about too many women using it. She decided to go ahead and do it. She knows the risks and is fine with it. I think im actually the only one worried lol she is going to go with 50mg though. She was able to use a 1/2 slin pin in the delt and had no pain. The sides may be worse for women but damn with such small pins and small amounts needed, you all have it made.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Thanks for the help ladies. Jenner you look like you have made some serious progress since the pics I saw last about a year ago. Nice work.

As for the mast I did consider it too but have never heard about too many women using it. She decided to go ahead and do it. She knows the risks and is fine with it. I think im actually the only one worried lol she is going to go with 50mg though. She was able to use a 1/2 slin pin in the delt and had no pain. The sides may be worse for women but damn with such small pins and small amounts needed, you all have it made.

Thanks, appreciate that as I have :)

Good for her, and don't worry she will be fine :) If she sees anything she doesn't like, she can stop ;)

Btw, I have been using mast for a long time and that and winny are the bomb combo!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic