Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Looking for a true an tried insulin protocol

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Well my workout days are every day lol. It's definitely a good one to try I like it a lot

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Can you run it longer I have read that people runnot up to 4-5 months ?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Also saw Dave palumbo protocol that was 10iu in the am and then another 8iu 8hrs later is that to much ?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Insulin resistance is very real and not as hard to "achieve" as you think. I like slin, but for me 2 days a week on my heaviest workout days, along with metformin on every other off day, gives me great results and peace of mind. Don't play with the short term dangers of slin, OR the long term dangers.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well I want to achieve max results within a reasonable protocol .. That's I'm looking for a protocol with max results I don't to want to keep running slin

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Is there a protocol with metformin? Do you eat the same way pushing nutrients through like slin ?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Is there a protocol with metformin? Do you eat the same way pushing nutrients through like slin ?

You have much to learn before you start messing with insulin. I don't even follow half of your questions, which is a red flag that you should NOT be using insulin. Please inform yourself through research.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
OK I have been doing lots of research thats why i ask i very experienced with gear and trying slin for the first time. So many people have so many bs broscience it makes it hard to pick a decent method, also I don't work in a office all day long can't sit there read and type in the forums like some guys I actually have to work for a living , 2 kids and a life and crappy tap talk doesn't help

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm just saying, no matter how long it takes due to other obligations, you owe it to yourself and your family to do it safely and wisely, so continue to learn. You are not ready for slin, based on these questions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic