RalfKelleh
What's New?

Looking for a Rack

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Probably gonna go with the Titan Fitness T-3 rack. Thinking 24 deep, any reason to go to 36? Height of 82, any reason to go to 91?

401281_01.jpg

I can add the lever arms in and still be under a grand.
400847_01.jpg

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Titan is cheaper but it's made in China.

I fucking hate Rogue customer service but their gear is generally better quality and at least it's made in the USA.

Fuck China.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

I fucking hate Rogue customer service but their gear is generally better quality and at least it's made in the USA.

Fuck China.
Haven't checked their site in a while, items actually back in stock?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011

Fuck China.
Lots of rogue shit I heard recently is made in China now, including their Ohio bar.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . Probably gonna go with the Titan Fitness T-3 rack. Thinking 24 deep, any reason to go to 36? Height of 82, any reason to go to 91? . . .

Don't think the barbell would have enough horizontal drift during a rep to require 36" depth, but, are you going to bolt it down? If not, and you slam a heavy squat back into the J-hooks, the rack might(?) wanna tilt a little. The deeper the footprint the better in that case.

If you (and your son?) can do pullups from an 82" bar without too much foot drag, maybe 91" is a waste of money? Might make a difference if someone too tall wanted to do overhead presses while standing rather than seated?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
All the stuff I bought from them (a lot) said it was made in the USA.
The Company materials actually include a mix of made in USA, assembled in USA, and imported products. I know specifically all their kettle bells are made overseas. They drew some attention last year based on the verbiage In there marking that made it sound like it all was made in the USA

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You won't be able to do any reverse band work with a 1/2 cage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic