Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Longshot but gotta ask!!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
They filed for bankruptcy so it will be sold off as assets but probably not at small scale.

If they're in bankruptcy it will take a long time, at least a year, and depending on how large the corporation is, maybe a few years to complete the bankruptcy. The news report I found said they are reorganizing under chapter 11 which means they will be trying to work out a deal with their creditors to stay open and re-finance their debts instead of liquidating. If liquidation occurs it will only be because they change their minds, or their judge sides with creditors who may prefer everything be liquidated.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I don't know anyone at 24 hour fitness. That said there's a few tools out there to help you find the right person. The most accessible is linkedin. I can't tell you how many times I have tried calling corporate for any number of companies when I was able to search Linkedin. Your talking minutes vs days. Second tool is zoom info. Zoom info used to be free but I think it's paid now. The other two tools I can think of require subscriptions and you need to know who you're looking for. Figure out the title or have an idea of what the title is of the person you're looking for. That helps narrow it down on linkedin. In my last experience about a month ago I spent 3 days calling corporate before giving up. This was the approach I was told to take. I didn't find the right person on linkedin right away but I got two emails and a phone call back the following day with the contact info of the right person for my area. The people who have profiles on Linkedin actually want to talk to you whereas corporate is so subjective by the company. Half the time it's useless and the other half it takes days or weeks.

Slic.

S

So1970

Oct 28, 2019
You know they’d try to move it out of the smallest window and walk down the street with it.
That's funny . I actually remember as a kid a guy in our town stole an anvil. He and his brother carried it home. The cops caught them the next morning. They just followed the footsteps through the snow, there were Mark's where they set it down every few feet because it was so heavy. Hahaha

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Does anyone know of someone who works for 24hr fitness corporate office.
There closing 8 locations here in Vegas trying to see if there selling equipment. Tried calling corporate no luck can't get in contact with right person. Even went to a open location no help.
Hoping to grab some plates, dumbbells maybe a rack....ECT.
So sick of my chain gym have to make a reservation and it isn't 24hr anymore. Make my own qym have a pretty large guest room, wanna convert it make my mother in-law sleep and on sofa or she can use a blanket and pillow sleep on bench....lol

That would be my best advice, DIY. I love my Hoist Home Gym; I still keep the gym memberships, but I honestly have better workouts in the home gym. Not that I am afraid of the SARS COV-2; just prefer not to deal with the lunacy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic