Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Longshot but gotta ask!!

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone know of someone who works for 24hr fitness corporate office.
There closing 8 locations here in Vegas trying to see if there selling equipment. Tried calling corporate no luck can't get in contact with right person. Even went to a open location no help.
Hoping to grab some plates, dumbbells maybe a rack....ECT.
So sick of my chain gym have to make a reservation and it isn't 24hr anymore. Make my own qym have a pretty large guest room, wanna convert it make my mother in-law sleep and on sofa or she can use a blanket and pillow sleep on bench....lol

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
From what I have seen in the past, if the equipment is rented, then it goes back to the owing facility. Anything 24 hr has paid for will probably get auctioned off. You’d have to check local newspapers. However, with Covid, that might all change now.

Reactions: CFM
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
They filed for bankruptcy so it will be sold off as assets but probably not at small scale.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
You know that's a awesome idea!!!!

Bodybuilder
Lives
Matter

The new BLM meaning!!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
get a brick and break in after they close. Help yourself to whatever you need as long as you spray paint black lives matter you're totally fine
I'm imagining 10 scrawny dudes with jeans hanging down their ass trying to carry out a squat rack, LOL

Reactions: 5.0
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You know they’d try to move it out of the smallest window and walk down the street with it.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Good luck my brother works for a wealthy school district. And last year they upgraded all their stuff in the high school and just sent all the old stuff to be junked/recycled. By the time he realized they weren’t selling or donating it to another school it was already gone. A real shame he said the stuff was in pretty good shape too tons of racks bars and plates.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Name + address for landfill(s) near your brother's school district please.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Name + address for landfill(s) near your brother's school district please.
I think it went to a scrapper. Or I’d bed dumpster diving. I’m using weights from when I was like 11. My wife was all excited about getting me a trap bar for me for my birthday last week. But didn’t realize we have all standard weights and not Olympic. Wish I hadn’t thrown away a bunch of super rusty plates like 15 years ago. Looking into getting one of those fabric sleds and throwing rocks and shit ok it.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
I did talk to a area manager, might have a chance. But the clubs that are open get first dibs. Odds are against me but I'm gonna make a valiant effort

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic