Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

longer than normal recovery

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I've noticed that it has taken me longer to recover from this go round. I know age and length have a ton to do with it as my pet was dialed in. Just curious about one thing, my left testicle is noticeable smaller than my right. Anyone else ever notice anything like this. I know this run has made me think some about future runs 1. Whether to do them or not 2. Switch to short esters. Curious as to what others think.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
How long was cope and what was it of ?
Every male has a smaller testicle and one that hangs lower - very normal ,what's pct ?

Ive been dealing with recovery now for 9 months from AAS but switched to just Phs and have begun my recovery again 6 weeks ago, playing around with options and will post experiences soon

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
I'm fairly certain every males left testicle is smaller. The right always hangs lower. I think this is universal. I'm guessing every guy here is going to be checking and posting now. :)

Maybe we should start a right nut/left nut poll. Lol.

Right nut hangs lower... Check!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Things are finally returning to normal. I figured the left one was smaller due to raiden. Hanging on it. Meat, let me know how tho gs go for ya.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
inject the hCG directly into your sack... it will swell... trust me... recovery may still be slow... but they wont call you Daddy Fat Sack for nothing then...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic