Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Long term muscle retention

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Just curious opinions on how much muscle can be kept post cycle. I'm not planning on becoming huge after my first cycle, and figure on doing another this year, but wondering if doing one cycle yearly, say in the off season, would be enough to remain relatively huge, without having to constantly be on. I have a concerned wife that thinks I'm going to need to use aas indefinitely and Ive been trying to tell her that once I get to where I want to be: 225-235 with <10% , I won't need to use anymore, unless I wanted to get bigger. Even a once a year bulk cycle through the winter should keep me improving every year I believe, but have no idea. Opinions?

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Shit in one hand and wish in the other..jk Whats your stats now? Once you pass your natural potential and start building steroid muscles on a frame that wasint made to support to begin with, its work work work. Just look at past BB's like kevin levrone and see how much they lost once they came off or stopped training. But if you play it smart train right eat properly and use compounds that build quality muscle someone can stay at a steady size.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
trust me when you reach your goals of 225-235 it wont be enuff bro..you will always want to be bigger...as far as muscle retention...like D said if you do your PCT right..train smart eat right and chose the compounds you use wisely you can retain most of what you gain...the dramatic gains and losses you see are mostly water for a person with average genetics..muscle dont grow over night it takes awhile to grow and mature...if you dont know a lot about diet learn as it is a huge part of all this and be consistent dont miss meals..be consistent with your training and most of all dont forget about rest and time off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic