Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Long Term HCG Usage

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
So I'm curious, does anyone have experience with long term HCG usage? I've been on HCG for 4-5 months now and since I just blast and cruise with no pct I haven't come off. I've read where some doctors prescribe their TRT patients with HCG but for how long? Is it safe or beneficial to stay on indefinitely? By the way I'm using 500iu a week split into two shots of 250iu each. Anybody been on HCG for a long time?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
So I'm curious, does anyone have experience with long term HCG usage? I've been on HCG for 4-5 months now and since I just blast and cruise with no pct I haven't come off. I've read where some doctors prescribe their TRT patients with HCG but for how long? Is it safe or beneficial to stay on indefinitely? By the way I'm using 500iu a week split into two shots of 250iu each. Anybody been on HCG for a long time?

That I know of NO problems with low doses like that long term, no spike in aromatase in leydig cells with therapeutic hrt doses like your taking so you should be fine.

wise protocol, half life is about 3 days or less. I do shots on Monday and Thursday with same dose.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I dropped mine. Not coming off trt, not having anymore kids, don't care if my balls shrink, just in the way any how...lol

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
It's fine in low doses. Read Dr. Crislers TRT publications from the link below. The first one is "TRT: A Recipe for Success" and then read "HCG Update" which changes the HCG protocol from the first paper. It explains why and how it's used as part of an HRT program.

http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Hey thanks guys for chiming in. Much appreciated. Yeah NYCHRIS, I read Dr. Chrislers HCG update somewhere else but not his "A recipe for success". Very informative, thanks. I see where your coming from BIGWHITE and hell yeah it's just another thing to remember, but I think I'm just gonna stay on HCG indefinitely. Dr. Chrisler does know what he's talking about and has a ton of experience with it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
It's fine in low doses. Read Dr. Crislers TRT publications from the link below. The first one is "TRT: A Recipe for Success" and then read "HCG Update" which changes the HCG protocol from the first paper. It explains why and how it's used as part of an HRT program.

http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

Good stuff! this guy knows what he is talking about, have talked with him before.
he use to go by swale on the forums.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic