Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

LOL, this dude is pretty sick.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - A 21-year-old man is facing child molestation charges in Columbus, accused of exposing himself inside a children's restaurant.

Kenneth McGhee was arrested Monday afternoon at the Chuck E. Cheese's on Macon Road.

A mother tells police McGhee came and sat down at the end of her table. She noticed he had his hands between his legs but tells police she thought he was texting on his cell phone.

When she went to move her purse closer to her, she says she noticed that McGhee was masturbating with his penis fully exposed.

According to police reports, Chuck E. Cheese's was packed with children and families at the time and witnesses say McGhee was looking around at the kids as he was pleasuring himself.

The mother grabbed her kids and called for help and McGhee took off running.

Police say he ran across Macon Road and hid in a Fashion Trends store. The manager of the Chuck E. Cheese's chased after McGhee and waited outside of the store until officers got there.

McGhee was found in the back and was arrested without incident.

He is being held in the Muscogee County Jail and is charged with child molestation and false information because officers say he lied about when he was born, saying he was 16. Reports indicate he has outstanding warrants for violation of probation.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Society has no room for sick fucks like that.

For scum like this I say kill 'em. No appeal, no bs. Let God judge the POS after he returns to his maker.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
That is so sick, WTF is this world coming too

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
if i saw that happen id run him down with my car

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
back in the day he would have been hung for being a witch.
rubbing out spirits calls for death by noose.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Back in the day in Georgia he would have been dragged by a pickup by his dick!

I say throw him in the back and let the mouse have his way with him, furry style!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I think if it was me, I'd user razor blades. Positioned so they wouldn't hurt if he wasn't aroused. Then I'd show him pictures of kids and when he gets aroused the razors cut into his cucumber.

Slic.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Instant ass kicking, fucking INSTANT...

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
send him to prison minus hie dick and let them teach him a lesson ,But no the sick fuck will get off that is how the courts work

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Dude should be tortured, plain and simple.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
If he sat at my table and my wife caught him doing that... I would beat his dick right down his fucking throat!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic