goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Wasn't gymace like 105 pounds.....wet?

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
Thats a name I haven't heard in a long ass time. I still have my SSB t-shirt I wear to work out in still though. Must say his lab stuff was good.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
that made me chuckle....a lot of people are running boards in pretty much the same way and some have already failed to my knowledge.

And is that dweeb Gymace still around? He sure sounds much like needtogetaas of EliteFitness fame, lol

Last edited:
airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
LMAO! Yeah how did that work out for ya!? Sady there is a board that has all its sources out in the open even the domestic ones where anyone and I mean anyone can see them. SSB all over again imo.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
that made me chuckle....a lot of people are running boards in pretty much the same way and some have already failed to my knowledge.

And is that dweeb Gymace still around? He sure sounds much like needtogetaas of EliteFitness fame, lol

you must be pretty new to the boards huh?

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
you must be pretty new to the boards huh?

yea..only been active on the boards since 2007 but heard lots of stories of such people like Gymace and needtogetaas. Sure missed out on the old stuff

LMAO! Yeah how did that work out for ya!? Sady there is a board that has all its sources out in the open even the domestic ones where anyone and I mean anyone can see them. SSB all over again imo.

Ouch that surely is asking for trouble...some people don't ever learn

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic