Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

LOL! Forgot about this

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
And is that dweeb Gymace still around? He sure sounds much like needtogetaas of EliteFitness fame, lol

Who knows, if I remember correctly he was taken down during operation raw deal but was released sometime in 2009. I was around during ssb...didn't like that little fucker what so ever.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
LMAO! Yeah how did that work out for ya!? Sady there is a board that has all its sources out in the open even the domestic ones where anyone and I mean anyone can see them. SSB all over again imo.

Yup...they werent around for ORD so they dont think shit like that can happen, bunch of tools, same fuckos like run 3-4 boards in actuality...same recycled shit too, an op that takes them out does us ALL a favor.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Damn... Blast from the past... I was on SSB when he came out with his line and eveyone raving about it... Have to be pretty arrogant to put your name on a label and sell it openly... Reminds me of some guys in my city that got busted selling heroin a couple years ago... Every sunday they gave out little free samples in the projects, lol...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic