Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Lol Clomid Cycle

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
No, but you're also not going to see any huge lawyer bills if somethign goes wrong and your pack gets snagged. ;)

Maybe the dude doesn't even want a "huge increase in size". Some people just want to get a little better. I'm not trying to get any bigger, really. The days of wanting to be a pro-bb are long gone for me.

Nolva doesnt raise test like clomid?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
was vision problem temporary, or permanent?

Temporary....I think. I don't know if I can attribute my slight near-sightedness to its use. I think it's just genetics, though. The vision issue was a blurriness throughout the eyesight range - near or far.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Its just your not going to see any huge increase in size, HOWEVER i am impressed at the T level jump.

Now the question is, does Nolvadex do this too?

Tamoxifen doesn't do it like clomiphene does. In regards to you not thinking huge gains in size is possible, does it matter if the increase in testosterone levels are from clomiphene or exogenous testosterone? Your statement is conflicting. You say you won't see huge size gains, but you're impressed with the increase in testosterone levels. See what I'm saying?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I haven't used it in a while, but used to use it a lot in the past and never felt the side effects outweighed it's usefulness. I would say "depression" isn't the word. It's more hyper-emotional. You know what I mean? Like a chick.

I would cry to pregnancy test commercials.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Tamoxifen doesn't do it like clomiphene does. In regards to you not thinking huge gains in size is possible, does it matter if the increase in testosterone levels are from clomiphene or exogenous testosterone? Your statement is conflicting. You say you won't see huge size gains, but you're impressed with the increase in testosterone levels. See what I'm saying?

Im impressed because i didnt think a SERM would do much to someone whos not suppressed, but i was wrong.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
What I would like to see are his lipid profiles. Clomid can move your lipids in the other (bad) direction with long term use.

The only side effect I received from it was it messed my vision up.

^^^^^^^^^^That happens to me with Arimidex but not Clomid. It last about 2 hours then goes back to normal. Very weird.

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
What I would like to see are his lipid profiles. Clomid can move your lipids in the other (bad) direction with long term use.

^^^^^^^^^^That happens to me with Arimidex but not Clomid. It last about 2 hours then goes back to normal. Very weird.

Wierd, i only had vision problems on SARMs S4

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic