Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lol Clomid Cycle

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
What's unsmart about it? It's cheaper than supplements and will raise your test a bit with no chance of shutdown or any of the other negative effects. So what's wrong with it?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
The dude nearly doubled his free test, thats fairly substantial IMO. Ive considered doing something similar in the past but never followed through partially because of the naysayers.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
There were a lot of people back in the day on AM that did clomid only cycles with success. obviously not like being on gear, but for someone who is pretty much natty to get a big boost in their test is HUGE.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
SERM only cycles are not a foreign concept. On the retail side, Gaspari's 'Novadex' banked off this idea. A simple aromatase inhibitor combined with a natural SERM that provided a substantial boost in free test. It was a market favorite until FDA pulled it last year.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
What's unsmart about it? It's cheaper than supplements and will raise your test a bit with no chance of shutdown or any of the other negative effects. So what's wrong with it?

Its just your not going to see any huge increase in size, HOWEVER i am impressed at the T level jump.

Now the question is, does Nolvadex do this too?

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Its just your not going to see any huge increase in size, HOWEVER i am impressed at the T level jump.

Now the question is, does Nolvadex do this too?

No, but you're also not going to see any huge lawyer bills if somethign goes wrong and your pack gets snagged. ;)

Maybe the dude doesn't even want a "huge increase in size". Some people just want to get a little better. I'm not trying to get any bigger, really. The days of wanting to be a pro-bb are long gone for me.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Have never used clomid, but have always heard the side effects are negative, mostly depression. Is that true, or is this just bro legend?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Have never used clomid, but have always heard the side effects are negative, mostly depression. Is that true, or is this just bro legend?

The only side effect I received from it was it messed my vision up.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011

I haven't used it in a while, but used to use it a lot in the past and never felt the side effects outweighed it's usefulness. I would say "depression" isn't the word. It's more hyper-emotional. You know what I mean? Like a chick.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic