HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1640674487223.png

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Amazing how the science changes when you realize your draconian policies for quaranting anyone who tests positive is further draining an already low populated workforce.
And lol at the NFL....they wouldn't be able to finish the season let alone a week of scheduled games if they followed their own rules.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
CDC now recommends only a 5 day quarantine.

So...more people are starting to push back and they give an inch here or there to see if it is enough to appease the masses. It probably will be too.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think people are pushing back too hard against this shit. They had to reevaluate things as they are losing control...

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015

So...more people are starting to push back and they give an inch here or there to see if it is enough to appease the masses. It probably will be too.

They only did this cause of hospital workers originally though. They know at this point people are only going to get worse from all these shots and they can’t afford to lose staff. People are going to be so vaccine dependent they aren’t going to be able to produce their own antibodies anymore and they will only get worse as time goes on. It blows my mind how weak more then half this country truly is. Honestly I’ve lost my Hope in humanity lol.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
They only did this cause of hospital workers originally though. They know at this point people are only going to get worse from all these shots and they can’t afford to lose staff. People are going to be so vaccine dependent they aren’t going to be able to produce their own antibodies anymore and they will only get worse as time goes on. It blows my mind how weak more then half this country truly is. Honestly I’ve lost my Hope in humanity lol.

The other part is, with so many tens of thousands of new cases every day, there are fewer "essential workers" to deliver goods, serve and cook foods, stock store shelves, deliver groceries, food and everything else you can order on apps...that the ruling classes were possibly starting to worry. Get them back to work! 5 days is plenty! LOL!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
People are going to be so vaccine dependent they aren’t going to be able to produce their own antibodies anymore and they will only get worse as time goes on. It blows my mind how weak more then half this country truly is. Honestly I’ve lost my Hope in humanity lol.

The mRNA vaccines could very well lead to hosts of people developing autoimmune and/or auto-inflammatory diseases.

Gates said vaccines are a way to reduce the world population by 10-15%.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014

The ceo of delta airlines sent a message to the cdc complaining about the 10 day quarantine and it was changed a few days later.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic