Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lockdown?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The government and media along with Big Pharma has done a great job in spreading and continuing to spread the fear. I don't care if it's Right or Left, it's trickled down to families and friends at odds with one another. My finacee and I were talking last night. We tend to be of Christian conservative values. Her parents as well. Same for mine. But her brothers are super Left. As are their spouses. I believe all of us have received the initial vaccination, but now its not enough. My fiancee's brothers are trying to pressure their parents into getting the booster. It's to the point where we don't even know if we can all get together. When is enough enough?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
One reason could be mandatory vaxx requirements.

Another reason could be breakthrough infections in the fully vaxxed and boosted workers due to vaxx fucking their immune systems.

Stay safe broham.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

But the real reason is complete burn out in healthcare.
Its not because of the vaxx requirements or breakthrough cases.
The burnout and shortage started before the mandates.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
47be7ae01cc9b07e59c4176571691d12.jpg

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

THAT would actually be amazing for this (any) country.
Just a couple quick factoids: The avg 20yrs and up female American weight is now 170.8lbs (CDC). And 46% of US males aged 40-59 are obese.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've been wanting to watch that but I've got to start with #1, lol

THIS is exactly what is really needed if they want to save lives, instead they just want to control and divide us further.
More die from heart disease than any of the Covid bullshit and childhood obesity is unreal these days, it is child ABUSE IMO.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Man, I can’t wait until the government starts throwing Aliens in the mix! Until then, don’t lick your fingers!

PS: Amazing how they also just released a PAN COVID Vaccine for the military only and no one else!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Man, I can’t wait until the government starts throwing Aliens in the mix! Until then, don’t lick your fingers!

It's alreay begun!..."They've been working on it for years now!...Goes all the way back to the mid 40's!...

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
uh? lockdowns? what?

The pandemic is over. it’s been over. I wish government officials and the media would stop the panic peddling.
there’s no need for lockdowns, mask mandates or any other kind of restrictions. it’s over
Yes Sir!

Like the way you think. lol

Agree 100%

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
These bitches are going from lockdowns to locked up, following australia's lead...

Here is the bill...

All you have to do is come in contact with someone that has covid.

This is just getting us used to the camps. Australia is on a barcode system, you scan the code to get into a public place then they can lie and pick you up for any reason they want and say the contact tracing says you were around someone with covid.

Covid is not going away, they have too many plans.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic