Got Covid last week.
Both my wife and I.
Its been easy, no big deal for us.

We are both vaccinated.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Guy sitting next to me at work just got back today from being out with Covid. He was vaccinated. He said it wasn't a big deal.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Generally, whether vaxxed or not, the C-vid is no big deal for the vast majority who are relatively metabolically healthy, not overweight nor have any serious comorbidity issues.
That’s been the majority experience for everyone I personally know who’s had it, as well as the personal experience of both my wife and I. Didn’t negatively impact workouts, nor normal daily routine.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
“As for other nations I could care less, I live in the United States.“ CRC1276

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” MLK
LOL An MLK quote nonetheeless.

I know a husband and wife that dies from the shit early on and a buddy that got the fag shot and still got it he was sick for a couple weeks but lived without hospitalization.
RISE UP AND FUCK THE TYRANTS IN THE ASS......... and throw the tea in the harbor bitches.
Stock up on a great rifle and plenty of ammo, a large food and water supply just in case, fucking insurance IMO look at what the Niggys are up to in the large cities, ohhh I mean look at what the "other than white" population is doing smash and grabs, drive byes, following shoppers home, robberies are out of control in many areas.
I am just a borderline "prepper" I guess, LOL
Biden and his fuckoffs are ruining everything in America as fast as they can.
Ohh was this about Covid and lockdowns? HAHA
Cheers

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
LOL An MLK quote nonetheeless.

I know a husband and wife that dies from the shit early on and a buddy that got the fag shot and still got it he was sick for a couple weeks but lived without hospitalization.
RISE UP AND FUCK THE TYRANTS IN THE ASS......... and throw the tea in the harbor bitches.
Stock up on a great rifle and plenty of ammo, a large food and water supply just in case, fucking insurance IMO look at what the Niggys are up to in the large cities, ohhh I mean look at what the "other than white" population is doing smash and grabs, drive byes, following shoppers home, robberies are out of control in many areas.
I am just a borderline "prepper" I guess, LOL
Biden and his fuckoffs are ruining everything in America as fast as they can.
Ohh was this about Covid and lockdowns? HAHA
Cheers

Just what is “rise up” to you? Is it being pro GOP? Is that the “rise up” YOU mean, as it is for most?
“Denounce the libtards, go Brandon, fuck the DEMS!!!!”
Blah blah blah. Ugh…. gag. That’s so simpleton, ignorant, oblivious, brainwash.

Rise up is properly to denounce the true tyrants — not simple low level party members or their affiliate team color.
Rise up isn’t what all those WHITEY bearded grubby slobbish redneck sort did at the capital Jan 6. No, that was simple ignorance and non-action “actions.” Futile.
The tyrants aren’t the US politicians themselves — the tyrants are the gov’t ownership that consists of many angles.

Rise up is, true denouncement (in actions) of compliance, capitulation, and appeasement of institutional entities. Tax resisting; avoiding use of the banking construct; refraining to the greatest possible extent of support (giving money to, or otherwise) the oil industry (i.e., buying gas/fuel) and monopolized industries of all sort; rise up is refraining from participation in the voting racket/sham which only serves to perpetuate the status quo (gov’t headship under the tyrant owning elite); rise up is refusing to partake in investments and the holding of shares in corporate conglomerate industries…. who ultimately are all owned by the tyrant elites. MANY more examples…. All of which are mere perpetuating of the status quo we claim to want to resist and denounce.
True defiance, resistance and rebellion requires a lifestyle unlike the vast majority of any of us in this discussion are actually doing or willing to do!

The turning away from a ruling class construct on ALL levels is what we collectively need to gravitate toward. That involves adopting an entirely different worldview than the one we’re all indoctrinated / enculturated / conditioned to believe, support, and continue in.
“THEY, “ the true tyrants, want us to continue to vote, to invest in their monopolized economy, to divide via nationalism, race, color, politics, etc…… ALL of that (and more) status quo shit is the imprisonment THEY planned and constructed all along to maintain their power and control over us. It is not confined / contained by nation — it is global.
Local (national) politics are mere theater… soap opera, waste of time, energy, and productivity distractions.

Rising up against “the tyrants” is SOOOOOO much different, SOOOOOO much more than what most any of us are actually willing to pursue. It comes at the cost of most all comforts and norms we’re deeply invested and nesting in.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Just returned from Colombia. Pain in the ass with the new 24hr Covid test before leaving. Short getaway, because starting Monday, I am back to Covid Patients. Short staff more than ever. Travel Nurses being offered $70k for a 13wk commitment and they still can't find enough help. Even the Pharmacy Techs who deliver meds to the departments are Travelers. All departments are short due to Covid for one reason or another.

Quarantine myself from the family. My daughters have autoimmune issues. One family friend died 2 days ago, not vaccinated, waited long to see a MD, vented, never made it......multiple, multiple family and friends are positive. Delta and Omicron, seems to be more contagious.

Coronavirus has been around for years. Just new strains, variants, arguably because of mutating.

Stay safe, I wish you all well.

oy yea....I bought both CrossRope sets. Not sure if I will be going to the gyms. Love you Cats

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Short getaway, because starting Monday, I am back to Covid Patients. Short staff more than ever. Travel Nurses being offered $70k for a 13wk commitment and they still can't find enough help. Even the Pharmacy Techs who deliver meds to the departments are Travelers. All departments are short due to Covid for one reason or another.

One reason could be mandatory vaxx requirements.

Another reason could be breakthrough infections in the fully vaxxed and boosted workers due to vaxx fucking their immune systems.

Stay safe broham.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
“Not Making Headlines: Omicron Variant So Weak that South Africa will Stop Tracing and Quarantining of Contacts”

And all this fear and panic that the government is putting out over nothing just so they can control the people even more. there’s no other logical explanation i can think of.
That was the first thing they said when it came out too...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1640157395743.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic