Ethan7400
What's New?

Lockdown?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

What "it" is, brah?...

I'm under the impression that a mask may not 100% stop the molecule from entering your system, however, it should DRAMATICALLY reduce the OVERALL load coming in?...If I'm right (which I'm not 100% sure of), wouldn't that be a plus?...It would seem like your body would be able to fight the lesser load more efficiently than a heavy load, thereby, allowing a person with a good immune system to be able to have a way, way mo better chance at developing natural immunity?...

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
What "it" is, brah?...

I'm under the impression that a mask may not 100% stop the molecule from entering your system, however, it should DRAMATICALLY reduce the OVERALL load coming in?...If I'm right (which I'm not 100% sure of), wouldn't that be a plus?...It would seem like your body would be able to fight the lesser load more efficiently than a heavy load, thereby, allowing a person with a good immune system to be able to have a way, way mo better chance at developing natural immunity?...

I posted numerous studies about how inefficient facemask are of stopping the spread of Covid. you’re lucky to get 10% protection at best if you’re wearing your mask properly. Face masks do not protect the wearer at all.

I posted numerous studies in the covid vaccine thread on this issue.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I posted numerous studies about how inefficient facemask are of stopping the spread of Covid. you’re lucky to get 10% protection at best if you’re wearing your mask properly. Face masks do not protect the wearer at all.

I understand...I haven't read those, yet...What made me pull this out of the air was, for instance, if u were to take in a few molecules of arsenic your body would be fine, however, if u took in too much (load), u would be dead...

Thank you for the response, friend!...:)

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011

That's because it's incorrect masks. Real N95 masks do work.

N95 mask MUST HAVE :
-TC approval number ("XXX-XXXX) that's listed in NIOSH list
-NIOSH labeled on it
-Filter class label on it ("N95")
-Headbands, NOT earloops

I bought some for avoiding regular colds and flu during all this hysteria.

Amazon has a ton of fake N95 (doesn't meet the requirements). Those, kn95s, and cloth masks do NOTHING.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

N95 mask MUST HAVE :
-NIOSH labeled on it
-Headbands, NOT earloops

Amazon has a ton of fake N95 (doesn't meet the requirements). Those, kn95s, and cloth masks do NOTHING.

I believe one the study mentioned k or N95s were at best 50% effective if worn properly with no facial hair, snug against your face which can really only be done with people who have pudgy faces.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I believe one the study mentioned k or N95s were at best 50% effective if worn properly with no facial hair, snug against your face which can really only be done with people who have pudgy faces.

SP, what's your take on using a plastic shield?...I don't know, however, if someone forced me to give an opinion, I would have to say that the virus would not be able to penetrate the shielding?...Not even a molecule, I think?...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I haven’t been back here in a while but am amazed to find there are still discussions going on about the effectiveness of masks? Wow !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
SP, what's your take on using a plastic shield?...I don't know, however, if someone forced me to give an opinion, I would have to say that the virus would not be able to penetrate the shielding?...Not even a molecule, I think?...

The shield does absolutely nothing to stop airborne aerosol viruses.

if you have your mask on and walk into a room filled with cigar smoke do you smell? it if so you’re infected. tell me what mask is going to protect you from walking into room and not smell cigar smoke? answer none. masks do nothing to stop the spread of an airborne aerosol virus neither are a shield or any kind of plastic partition device

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
with the government and all these corrupt doctors telling people to wear a mask giving them the false sense of security probably killed thousands because of false mask information. if people knew masks did absolutely nothing they’d take more precautions to protect themselves. I’m sure many thousands would still be alive today if they had the correct information on masks.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Scott Gottlieib is a hypocritical cunt who goes back and forth between the FDA and Pfizers board of directors yet no one sees a conflict of interest there...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

N95 mask MUST HAVE :
-NIOSH labeled on it
-Headbands, NOT earloops

There is actually a single study about N95 masks and viruses.

Of course it didn't come out until after covid did.

There are no studies showing they work against a virus pre covid pandemic.

Can we say "Fake Lancet Report"? LOL

Simple, mask = 3 microns. Virus = 1 micron.

A bit of exaggeration here but-

1641195201387.png

Attachments

• 1641195460779.png
    1641195460779.png
    262 KB · Views: 71
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic