Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Location, location, location.............

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
We are looking at:
Mexico
Panama
Costa Rica
Ecuador

All countries where its actually possible to get a visa to retire.

Love Playa Del Carmen.

Reactions: Jin
Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
We are looking at:
Mexico
Panama
Costa Rica
Ecuador

All countries where its actually possible to get a visa to retire.

Love Playa Del Carmen.

All it takes to get permanent residency in Thailand is proof of money in the bank.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
All it takes to get permanent residency in Thailand is proof of money in the bank.
True, very true and unless you want to live in shitsville Mexico isn't as cheap as you would think.
If you live near the nice areas or near the rest of the expatriats it is much more pricey.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
True, very true and unless you want to live in shitsville Mexico isn't as cheap as you would think.
If you live near the nice areas or near the rest of the expatriats it is much more pricey.

I know mexico pretty well.
Been looking at this for years.
Checking real easte prices frequently and even looked into the land trust needed for property close to the beach.
Its still much cheaper than US.
My brother lives in Mexico City right now.
His rent is like 5K a month :)

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

All of the ones I am looking at has that only requirement.
People think they can move anywhere, just because they are Americans :)

The amount is pretty small in the the countries I am looking at.
Will be covered by SS alone is most countries for both of us.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Looking at Northern AZ and Nevada at the moment. The weather is good and dry, plus lots of outdoor stuff and can be away from people. Love Montana, but don’t want to deal with Winters and feet of snow anymore.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Over 100 degrees for 4 months vs cold AF for 4 months. Both are no good for riding my moped or driving my rag top.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Not sure but I know in 2 yrs I won't be where I am now. This city is gone to shit.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Keeping the cabin in Montana as a last stand....lol
Bought a place in AZ last fall for a winter refuge from the snow and keeping the Place in the Inland Empire as a base for now.
Each place offers something the others don't :)

We've been looking at land in West Arizona near Kingman or Dolan springs. Kind of in the middle of nowhere which is what we want. We're just a bit leery of the migration from California coming east because of all the homelessness.

I would love to be up north in Montana North Dakota Idaho something like that but I can't take the cold

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
We've been looking at land in West Arizona near Kingman or Dolan springs. Kind of in the middle of nowhere which is what we want. We're just a bit leery of the migration from California coming east because of all the homelessness.

I would love to be up north in Montana North Dakota Idaho something like that but I can't take the cold

One good thing about balls freezing cold. Keeps the bums away where they belong.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I think I'll stay in K.C. Plenty of work and cost of living is affordable.If I ever come into some money, Colorado in the summer Florida in the winter.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
One good thing about balls freezing cold. Keeps the bums away where they belong.
That is very good timing on that post period got to work this morning to open up the gym 5:00 a.m. stepped right in some homeless guy shit right in front of our door. So instead of getting ready for clients I'm out in the freezing rain cleaning the sidewalk.

Not to be a heartless bitch but you want to put those homeless bums to work for society?? Hang them in a warehouse detox them all and use them as an endless supply of blood and medical research.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic