Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Location, location, location.............

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
roatan honduras, kalispell Mt, rural Oregon.. all sound cool to me. Spent time in NY, Costal Cali and now Hawaii but all are too damn expensive

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Probably.........Bakersfield, California.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Grew up in West Philly. Was a tough place in the 80’s. Now it’s transitioning women, gentrification and drum circles.

Love where I live now in rural Japan. My house and land cost less than 20K and the living is easy.

Going back stateside after the kids enter college looks like maybe Milwaukee. Have family there and really like the city.

Folks are old But just built a house in central PA 30min from Statecollege. Won’t be getting rid of that place.

My dream is a homestead on N. Idaho, Montana or Wyoming.

I’m a city boy but really prefer the community and warmth of rural areas. Less riff raff too.

so....
would you say....

that west Philadelphia, born and raised?
perhaps the playground was where you spent most of your days?
I imagine you were chilling maxn relaxn all cool ....
even maybe shooting some b-ball outside your school.....

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
so....
would you say....

that west Philadelphia, born and raised?
perhaps the playground was where you spent most of your days?
I imagine you were chilling maxn relaxn all cool ....
even maybe shooting some b-ball outside your school.....

wow, I never made that connection before. You’re the first one to reference the Fresh Prince;)

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
Id either be in the country back in south alabama or on atleast 50 acres in the keys.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Id either be in the country back in south alabama or on atleast 50 acres in the keys.

I am 12 miles from shitholes, I mean cities, I'll only move farther out and farther away from the chaos.

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
I am 12 miles from shitholes, I mean cities, I'll only move farther out and farther away from the chaos.

Farther the better,we arent by any real cities here in Fl but in Alabama we were really out in the country. Myself and my daughter loved the country life in bama but the wife and son hated it due to no good jobs and shitty internet so we moved back to Fl for that. Already planning the move back once the son is out of highschool and wife retires.

Reactions: CFM
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Keeping the cabin in Montana as a last stand....lol
Bought a place in AZ last fall for a winter refuge from the snow and keeping the Place in the Inland Empire as a base for now.
Each place offers something the others don't :)

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have 100 acres in northeast Vermont and love it here, except winter. I am getting tired of winter. Maybe I can retire to somewhere with a beach and not a lot of people....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic