Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

LL's Winter Cut

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Thanks man. My kids were scared because they have heard all the stories about tornadoes. Growing up I lived where there were more then here. We never got hit in 15 years so I told them it wasn't likely anything would happen. Growing up we didn't have a basement so it was duck and cover in the hall. :)

There's always a first time for everything :)

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Catching up on the updates. BP shot up the last few days and I stopped all stimulants last Saturday. My face has been red as hell. The funny thing is right after my doctor's appointment yesterday I took a ECY stack dose and then took two today and my face isn't as red. I'll check my BP tomorrow and see what is up. That would be funny if it was down. May just be estrogen fluctuations.

2-1/2 weeks into the Mast E and it could be my imagination but I seem more defined in the shoulders and chest. Seems like the wife likes it because I woke up to her stroking my penor this morning! I may turn into a Mast junkie if she keeps that up.

Monday: 1/3
Cardio 35mins 123BPM Avg. 389Cals

Tuesday: 1/4
Cardio 30mins 125BPM Avg. 343Cals

Wednesday: 1/5
BB Seated Overhead Press
DB Side Lat Raises
DB Rear Lat Raises
Shrug Bar Shrugs
Incline DB Shrugs-Burn-out
Rev Incline DB Shrugs-Burn-out
Cardio 20mins 130BPM Avg. 232Cals

Thursday: 1/6
Cardio 30mins 128BPM Avg. 358Cals

Friday: 1/7
Cardio 40mins 127BPM Avg. 471Cals

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Got 400x5 on my PGDLs. I almost killed myself on rep 4. I went too far forward on the way up and ended up on my toes with 400lbs. in my hand. I felt my left knee and back burn and went down quick. Stubborn me said fuck it and went up again but stayed on my heals this time. My back is pretty achy but it doesn't seem like more then a little strain. Rubbed a little Biofreeze on it and hoping for the best.

Did I mention I'm starting to like the Mast? A little over 4 weeks of Test and almost 3 weeks of Mast E. Still just down about 10lbs. with the Holiday excess but a nice recomp is happening.

Saturday: 1/8
Parallel Grip Deadlifts
Pulldowns
DB Rows
Rack Pulls-Freakin back
Calf Raises

Cardio 25mins 138BPM Avg. 341Cals

Last edited:
Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Felt strong today so bumped my weight by 10lbs. instead of 5lbs. on flat bench. Shot for 8 reps and got 11! Bumped inclines 10lbs. too and got 11 reps! That muscle memory is still kicking hard but I'm not up to my PR yet. I didn't know if I would increase my strength a whole lot with a cut. I did load the carbs pretty good this morning at breakfast.

I shot 1ml of Mast E in my left delt Friday and it ached like hell today doing presses. It stopped within 30 minutes of the end of the workout. I've never really noticed anything like that unless I pinned that day or sometimes the day before. No big deal just different for me.

Sunday: 1/9
BB Flat Bench
BB Incline Bench
Dips-Skipped. Couldn't get one of the lazy kids to come hold the rack down. It tips up with my fat ass. Going to start laying some 45s over the base from now on.
Pushdowns
Curls
Cardio 25mins 136BPM Avg. 330Cals

Weekly Cardio Total: 7 sessions 3hr 25mins 2,464Cals

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010

Poundage still coming up. Feeling good. Kickin ass and takin names.

The Mast is harding me up. I haven't used anything that isn't watery before and it is different and great.

Tuesday: 1/11
BB Seated Overhead Press
DB Side Lat Raises
DB Rear Lat Raises
Shrug Bar Shrugs
Incline DB Shrugs-Burn-out
Rev Incline DB Shrugs-Burn-out
Cardio 30mins 135BPM Avg. 394Cals

Last edited by a moderator:
Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Went to the doctor for a check up last week. I'm tapering off the acid reducer and then will start adding acid and digestive enzymes. Got some check-up blood work done. My thyroid levels are looking good after bumping my Armour up. Levels are about 80% of the top of range. My PSA dropped from 1.2 to 1.0 so really not much change. He wants to check my estradiol next time because it has been a while. Overall a pretty good check-up.

Had been on Mast for about 2-1/2 weeks at the point the blood was drawn. Was happy to see the Mast or for that matter the Test wasn't jacking with my prostate. Maybe too early to make much of a difference.

Wednesday: 1/12
Cardio 20mins 120BPM Avg. 206Cals

Thursday: 1/13
Cardio 30mins 128BPM Avg. 341Cals

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Sounds like you having a great ride...you planning to post pics for comparison from before you started to when you finish?

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Sounds like you having a great ride...you planning to post pics for comparison from before you started to when you finish?

I hope to get to the point where I won't be embarrassed to put up a picture. I will never be finished.

Last edited:
Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I hope to get to the point where I won't be embarrassed to put a picture. I will never be finished.

Always a work in progress...nice how you think! I know Big Paul's hating it too, lol

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Are you wanting to shave yet? LOL

Fantastic log brother. Appreciate your sharing it with us. GOOD LUCK and keep up the great work.

-CC-

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
My wife has volunteered to shave me many times. The shit eating grin she is wearing when she says it scares the hell out of me. ;)

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Getting a little bit of a sore throat so trying to get plenty of sleep.

Freakin heartrate monitor keeps jumping down low then really high. I washed the strap good last time and was sweaty so not sure. I got some new batteries and will start with changing the transmitter.

Friday: 1/14
Cardio 35mins 132BPM Avg. 427Cals

Saturday: 1/15
Parallel Grip Deadlifts
Pulldowns-Supinated
DB Rows
Calf Raises

Cardio 20mins 127BPM Avg. 222Cals

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic