Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

LK's First Smoked Pork Shoulder

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Looks devilishly good man. Had a smoked Ham Cubano sandwich accros the street from the beer place we talk about all the time. and I am hooked man. best cuban sandwich I have ever had.

something about smoked meats that just have this wonderful flavor. its addictive.
even smoked chicken beats the deep fryer style and those are also very nice, but just missing that smoked flavor.

my Dad stopped and slowed down for some reason on uing his smoker and man we miss those days. I'm going to go get a smoker now asap.

smoked meats, great beers, and with good cigars who could complain.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
about to purchase a smoker myself. cant wait!

Mr P

Mr P

Jun 21, 2011
love it, I will try this smoked pork shoulder on my next time, us Cubans here In Miami have our own recipes kinda like our neighbors Puerto Ricans, but It's always nice to try a different blend.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
@lk what kind of smoker you running? I got a Yoder YS640 on a comp cart I picked up over the summer last year. Do all my meal preps on it

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Weird, I just took a freaking pork shoulder out of my freezer for the weekend. STALKER!

I have MasterBuilt 40in propane smoker. Loving it so far!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Thanks LK.. way to share!!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Smoked pork shoulder/butt is my favorite...especially with a good slaw. Slap in on a good bun and some homemade BBQ sauce, and it's heaven.

I usually smoke mine for 4 or so hours, then wrap it in foil and finish it in the oven. Pull out my electronic thermal probe to go off when it hits the right temp:)

Awesome job my man:cool:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic