Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

liver protection while on oral dianabol

T

Tonydpp

Jan 9, 2012
well i've been taking dianabol for 17 days now and wanted to ask about liver protection.
i bought some milk thistle and the tablets contain on average 100mg of Silybum Marianum.
i'm using 40mg of dianabol per day and my question is,how much milk thistle tablets would i need
to balance out the toxins in the liver so there is no damage caused?

C

Chalky

Nov 17, 2012
I'm new to this forum so bare with me while I figure it out. I'd like to hear some opinions on this subject.

B

Bonaparte

May 30, 2012
Milk thistle is pretty much useless.
Get NAC (N-acetyl Cysteine). It is an antioxidant amino acid and works wonders for liver health at 1.5-3g daily stacked with 1-2g vitamin C.

I use 1.6g daily + 1g vitamin C year-round and my liver enzymes are all perfect, even when drinking several times a week, and using orals and various hepatotoxic meds here and there.

B

Bambam2012

Oct 29, 2012
I have used liv-52 by himalaya products for years. I have taken dbol, win, anavar, proviron, never have had a liver problem

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
With the cold and flu bug season, flu shot and immune inox, mixing is of a concern

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
Milk thistle is pretty much useless.
Get NAC (N-acetyl Cysteine). It is an antioxidant amino acid and works wonders for liver health at 1.5-3g daily stacked with 1-2g vitamin C.

I use 1.6g daily + 1g vitamin C year-round and my liver enzymes are all perfect, even when drinking several times a week, and using orals and various hepatotoxic meds here and there.

Hey old man, good to see you here!

I take MT and my liver panels come back fine. BUT, i purchase bulk powder, and one scoop is what I take, which comes out to about 5 grams, so it is 50x the "one tablet = 100mg" dose OP is considering.

Here's a good read on Milk Thistle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_Thistle

Toxin-induced liver damage

Research suggests that milk thistle extracts both prevent and repair damage to the liver from toxic chemicals and medications. Workers who had been exposed to vapors from toxic chemicals (toluene and/or xylene) for 5–20 years were given either a standardized milk thistle extract (80% silymarin) or placebo for 30 days.[11] The workers taking the milk thistle extract showed significant improvement in liver function tests (ALT and AST) and platelet counts vs. the placebo group.

T

Tonydpp

Jan 9, 2012
i'm strugling to find liv-52 and only just got the milk thistle.thanks for the advice tho

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
i'm strugling to find liv-52 and only just got the milk thistle.thanks for the advice tho

mate

i just googled liv-52 and found dozens...?

....what's the issue?

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
How long are you going to run the Dbol? Anything under 8 weeks I don't use any liver protector at all.

B

Bonaparte

May 30, 2012
Hey old man, good to see you here!

I take MT and my liver panels come back fine. BUT, i purchase bulk powder, and one scoop is what I take, which comes out to about 5 grams, so it is 50x the "one tablet = 100mg" dose OP is considering.

Here's a good read on Milk Thistle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_Thistle

Toxin-induced liver damage

Research suggests that milk thistle extracts both prevent and repair damage to the liver from toxic chemicals and medications. Workers who had been exposed to vapors from toxic chemicals (toluene and/or xylene) for 5–20 years were given either a standardized milk thistle extract (80% silymarin) or placebo for 30 days.[11] The workers taking the milk thistle extract showed significant improvement in liver function tests (ALT and AST) and platelet counts vs. the placebo group.

Thanks!

Ok, fine. It is nearly useless unless you're megadosing it. And even then, I suspect that it is still less effective (and more expensive) than NAC and UDCA.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic