Kiddorism
What's New?

Liver King

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
A few things here.

First, just because he got caught taking severely under-dosed GH doesn't automatically discredit everything the man does. A lot of what he says and does is great and I think many people could benefit from it. High protein, low carb, sunlight, rest, natural lifestyle etc.

Secondly he didn't do anything every single bodybuilder in history hasn't done. They have all put their name on a product and it sold based on peoples ignorance and at the time they were making that cheese not a one came up and said what they were taking. Hell, some still deny taking anything 20 years later.

Lastly, I keep hearing about Muscletech supplements. Say what you want but Muscletech was some of the first supplements to come to market that actually did any damn thing at all! 99% of the bodybuilding supplements on the market at that time were pure shit. (weider protein chalk powder that you couldn't mix with a fucking ninja blender and amino acid tablets that would choke my ex who had no gag reflex) Did they make you look like the guys on the mag covers? Of course not. But they did work. I gained quite a bit of solid muscle on the stack. The original Hydroxycut is still one the best things ever invented in the supplement industry.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
i deny too. i get asked all the time. "bro what are you taking?" all i say is, i eat chicken, beef, lettuce, and booreeetos. i couldn't convince one guy. He said bullshit. i still didnt say.

i dont sale anything so i dont feel i have to disclose what my ingredients and recipes are.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
but what sucks is a kid once saw me training and said i want to look just like you and all i think of is in my mind....this is fucked up. i cannot tell this kid how to get this build.

So many people have no idea then chase these types of people only to get ripped off.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
When I first saw this thread, I thought it was about Lizard King being outed, and my first thought was... "I thought everyone already knew?!"

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
its about the continuous scams out there. i dont follow much of the you tubers or anyone so it was new to me when i go on drudge then go to breitbart to read me some of the bullshit out there. liver was on there. i didn't even know who this guy was until a few days ago. i still live in a cave.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Of course he's not natural. Anyone with any lifting and gear experience knows that. But what makes this an issue is that he's selling snake oil, telling kids that don't know better that using his supplements are the key to obtaining a physique like his.

Besides, everyone knows the key to a killer physique is Muscletech supplements!
The supp line (Ancestral) is good.
The shitty thing of course is claiming he’s natural, and deceiving (attempting to) the gullible that they can look like he does from an animal based way of eating and supps.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
my wife says I dont look normal yet she still likes to touch me with bulging eyes.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Damn I thought this was an opportunity to bitch about Lizard King.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic