Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Liver Aid - Anavar

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I ran a lot of var and other orals for a long as time (years) and used straight NAC. Multiple sets of labs showed no elevated liver enzymes.
i use NAC 1200mg a day ------seem to be good stuff ----cheap too -----been about two years now

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
FWIW I've only had a net lowering of liver enzymes verified with bloodwork from TUDCA. NAC didn't lower liver enzymes. YMMV.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Hey Sandi,
You can’t go wrong by hitting Jenner up for advice, as she is very experienced, accomplished and willing to help.
Other person is Mike RN, whose wife is a top shelf competitive bodybuilder.
With those two people in your pocket, you can’t go wrong!
Good luck!
Snake

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
As has been said var is pretty mild you really dont "need" liver support. However I would take milk thistle or milk thistle extract with your multi because why not for the price. Its also one of the best otc liver sups out there.
It wouldnt hurt to take a coq10 sup also as your a lady n your heart isnt technically used to higher andro levels.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
IMHO the worst thing about var isn't the liver stress....it's how bad it fucks up your lipid profile. You can take a statin to lower the LDL but I found nothing raises the all important HDL. Cardarine helps a bit with HDL but its like pissing on a forest fire. Good thing is the lipids pretty much return to normal after a couple months.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
No liver issues, I have ran Var waaay more than most I bet and for MUCH longer durations than anyone normal would..lol
Esp at the 10-20mg dosing you are refering to
As stated repeatedly above Lipids will be horrible in comparison to not using any Var most likely, but nothing to worry about unless you need good blood work for health or life insurance acceptance application.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
i use NAC 1200mg a day ------seem to be good stuff ----cheap too -----been about two years now
and if u smoke to much "hey man is that freedom rock" stuff it will clean up your lungs
i can rem when i started NAC --i had quit smoking the feeling of clean lungs
i believe its used in tylenol over dose recovery

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
My wife has been on rx var continuous for 7 years 5mg ED for a legit medical condition. She also does a “cycle” every now and then by bumping up to 10. I’ve formed a coupl opinions based on seeing a dozen of her blood work sheets.

1. You won’t need liver support for your cycle. Not even close.
2. Lipids are individually different, but I doubt that a dose of 10 would have a meaningful impact, although the lipid profile may decline slightly at an innocuous a rate.
3. If this is your first cycle, pushing up to 20 mg ED is very unnecessary. That would be 4 times what you need at this stage of your game. It would just set you up for th kneed for higher doses with likely side effects like oily skin some acne and odd menstrual periods (skiped, heavy and unpredictable). After all these years, 5 gives her and edge and makes her look great, 10 turns her into Wonder Woman, and 15 turns her into Big Crazy Puffy Mean Bitch.

Good luck.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My wife has been on rx var continuous for 7 years 5mg ED for a legit medical condition. She also does a “cycle” every now and then by bumping up to 10. I’ve formed a coupl opinions based on seeing a dozen of her blood work sheets.

1. You won’t need liver support for your cycle. Not even close.
2. Lipids are individually different, but I doubt that a dose of 10 would have a meaningful impact, although the lipid profile may decline slightly at an innocuous a rate.
3. If this is your first cycle, pushing up to 20 mg ED is very unnecessary. That would be 4 times what you need at this stage of your game. It would just set you up for th kneed for higher doses with likely side effects like oily skin some acne and odd menstrual periods (skiped, heavy and unpredictable). After all these years, 5 gives her and edge and makes her look great, 10 turns her into Wonder Woman, and 15 turns her into Big Crazy Puffy Mean Bitch.

Good luck.

I concur, for men and women alike, more is NOT better the low dose long duration will bring better, keepeable gains with less side effects and no yo-yo effects in your life or your physique.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic