Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Liver Aid - Anavar

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
I recently started Var (first cycle ever) about 4 days ago and received a liver aid supplement from a friend. I wanted N2Guard but it will take 4 weeks to ship to me so that was out of the question (should have thought of this ahead of time).

Anyway, I also take 1600mg Curcumin, 1500mg choline/inositol and 450mg B5.
Is this other Liver Aid a good idea or is this overkill now? I’ve attached a photo.

I’m 34y female, 5’8” and 137lbs. Just coming off of a bulk into a cut...

Thanks!

Attachments

• C118801C-1A82-461C-BCDD-D5BB79240B64.jpeg
    C118801C-1A82-461C-BCDD-D5BB79240B64.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 367
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You won't need liver supps. The ones out there don't really work much but at the typical doses of a female cycle it won't stress you much at all. How much are you running?

You can always (and should) get blood work to see if I am correct

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not a female, but your concern may be gender-inspecific . . .
The 3 ingredients in the "liver support" part of the label in your photo are all individually available in varied doses online a lot quicker than 4 weeks. Amazon, Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, god knows how many more google also knows. ALA and TUDCA are often mentioned in discussions like this as well. That 4 week thing seems unusual, would be a deal-breaker for me.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
You won't need liver supps. The ones out there don't really work much but at the typical doses of a female cycle it won't stress you much at all. How much are you running?

You can always (and should) get blood work to see if I am correct

I'm running 10mg. I did get blood work done prior and will get it again afterwards... Do people also get blood work done 1/2 way through their cycle to see if something shitty is happening so they can stop?

Also, do y'all tell your doctors you're on gear? Because I did not. I'm afraid that conversation would be no bueno. Lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm running 10mg. I did get blood work done prior and will get it again afterwards... Do people also get blood work done 1/2 way through their cycle to see if something shitty is happening so they can stop?

Also, do y'all tell your doctors you're on gear? Because I did not. I'm afraid that conversation would be no bueno. Lol.

10m is not going to mess with your lipids. And no I wouldn't tell your doctors. They may notice something is different at some point and ask.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Not a female, but your concern may be gender-inspecific . . .
The 3 ingredients in the "liver support" part of the label in your photo are all individually available in varied doses online a lot quicker than 4 weeks. Amazon, Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, god knows how many more google also knows. ALA and TUDCA are often mentioned in discussions like this as well. That 4 week thing seems unusual, would be a deal-breaker for me.

I have heard of TUDCA but it seems I can only get it on Amazon and could again take up to 4 weeks. It likely wouldn't because Amazon is bomb but I just didn't want to risk not having anything. Although it sounds like I don't really need much at my low dose.

ALA - are you speaking of Alpha Lipoic Acid? I have a full bottle of that here and do take it regularly.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
10m is not going to mess with your lipids. And no I wouldn't tell your doctors. They may notice something is different at some point and ask.

My trainer talked about possibly going up to 20mg at some point in the future. Do you think 20mg would mess with my lipids?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
yes, I was speaking about Alpha Lipoic Acid. If you are one who likes to knitpick and obsess and fret (like I am), there is occasional ongoing discussion on boards about whether or not R-ALA is superior to ALA, and if so, by how much. (R-ALA costs more) True to form, I have more questions than answers on that.
Your comment on Amazon and TUDCA possibly taking up to 4 weeks is news to me, but it has been a while since I went shopping. I do remember that Amazon had 2 or more brands of it, and I got mine within one week, then. GNC and VS did not have it.

editing . . . so, of course I went and window shopped Amazon. Lots of options under "tudca." At least one of them suggests you go for auto-ship rather than a one-time purchase, and offers "1 month" as something you might choose; might this have misled you as to your 4 weeks comment? Another says you can have it by 06/28 - 07/03 with standard shipping, and then you can use Prime or pay for overnight if you really really want it that bad with any Amazon deal. My previous experience was with standard, non-Prime, btw. As per POB's advice on a 10mg Anavar dose, I doubt you need rush shipping on anything.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My trainer talked about possibly going up to 20mg at some point in the future. Do you think 20mg would mess with my lipids?
Probably not and if it did when you stop it would return to normal. Like I said you can always get that checked while on.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you so much for the information. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
yes, I was speaking about Alpha Lipoic Acid. If you are one who likes to knitpick and obsess and fret (like I am), there is occasional ongoing discussion on boards about whether or not R-ALA is superior to ALA, and if so, by how much. (R-ALA costs more) True to form, I have more questions than answers on that.
Your comment on Amazon and TUDCA possibly taking up to 4 weeks is news to me, but it has been a while since I went shopping. I do remember that Amazon had 2 or more brands of it, and I got mine within one week, then. GNC and VS did not have it.

editing . . . so, of course I went and window shopped Amazon. Lots of options under "tudca." At least one of them suggests you go for auto-ship rather than a one-time purchase, and offers "1 month" as something you might choose; might this have misled you as to your 4 weeks comment? Another says you can have it by 06/28 - 07/03 with standard shipping, and then you can use Prime or pay for overnight if you really really want it that bad with any Amazon deal. My previous experience was with standard, non-Prime, btw. As per POB's advice on a 10mg Anavar dose, I doubt you need rush shipping on anything.

I went back into Amazon (I'm in Canada) to check and I'm just a dummy. It definitely says delivery option June 28-July 3. I don't know what I was thinking. Lol. Thanks for checking that.

Yeah, I'm just going to stick with my original curcumin, b5 and choline and not worry so much. Fingers crossed I'll see some good gains from this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic