pbtom
What's New?

Little help please

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Perfect and what I do everyday.
What do you think about cardio before I weight train? Like 25-30mins cardio and then weight training?
Perfect and how I do it.
What Rider said above, lower carbs and higher proteins I try to use easily broken down ones, I LOVE me some steak etc but do feel it breaks down slower and is not as effective as other sources like chicken, fish, pork sirloin and ground turkey, hamburger etc.
Just my thoughts on it.
Remember ALL STEROIDS DO IS INCREASE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS, so if you are not consuming enough of it you are wasting time, $$ and any health related issues.
Do it right or don't bother at all.
Cheers

G

Gp0201

Mar 12, 2021

Perfect and how I do it.
What Rider said above, lower carbs and higher proteins I try to use easily broken down ones, I LOVE me some steak etc but do feel it breaks down slower and is not as effective as other sources like chicken, fish, pork sirloin and ground turkey, hamburger etc.
Just my thoughts on it.
Remember ALL STEROIDS DO IS INCREASE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS, so if you are not consuming enough of it you are wasting time, $$ and any health related issues.
Cheers
I really appreciate ya answering my questions brother, I'll be in touch if that's cool

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
What do you think about cardio before I weight train? Like 25-30mins cardio and then weight training?
Nothing wrong with that but keep them separate. Do cardio first thing am then lift later evening. That’s my favorite . I did cardio after weights for years I found it messes with my meal timing

G

Gp0201

Mar 12, 2021
Nothing wrong with that but keep them separate. Do cardio first thing am then lift later evening. That’s my favorite . I did cardio after weights for years I found it messes with my meal timing
Problem is I'm so tight on time I really can only hit the gym once a day

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
50mg EOD was too much for me. 35 EOD was better side wise but I still don't think I'd touch it unless I was prepping for a show. Nailing a diet will go a long ways.

G

Gp0201

Mar 12, 2021
50mg EOD was too much for me. 35 EOD was better side wise but I still don't think I'd touch it unless I was prepping for a show. Nailing a diet will go a long ways.
I'm on my 3rd pin of 25mg and have no sides

G

Gp0201

Mar 12, 2021

Perfect and how I do it.
Just my thoughts on it.
Cheers
What do you think of dosages? Like should tren be higher than the test or vice versa?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic