Members
Latest Member
Samson0692

liquid Oral Steroid Recipes

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
i use ora plus and put 2 oz in 4 oz bottle=100ml.then add powder based on mg/ml.2.5 grams makes a 25/mg/ml add water and a few drops of mio water flavoring and u good to go.shake well before each use.if u buy big bottle of oraplus for 20 dollars it will yield 10 to 12 bottles so cost is lower then alcohol version.

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Guess I know what to do with this 190% stuff now !

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
Nice post I find it very difficult to get correct dosages with liguids using a dropper, pills are so much easier.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Use a syringe, no need for it to b stored in a sterile environment. That way u will always get an accurate dose....

Nice post I find it very difficult to get correct dosages with liguids using a dropper, pills are so much easier.

C

camthman

Jun 22, 2012

Well, maybe use an oral syringe. Instead of just a dropper.

Also, caps are great sure... but it takes me all of like 30 seconds to make my liquid. :)

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I always mixed my raw oral powder with 50/50 snow cone syrup and vodka. The vodka preserves it and a little bit of snow cone syrup from the grocery store makes it taste somewhat better. You just need to shake it up before dosing but works the same without a lot of hassle with high heat and bothering with peg and everclear.

I been around a while. First time I ever heard that recipe.

Could we please change ICE from "Member" to "SnoCone Man"...LOL....I am serious. Pretty cool brother.

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
I'm not hot on liquid orals since it makes them tough to dose correctly but this is good info. Thanks

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Liquid orals are so much easier to make.....Caps are a pain in the ass to make.....

G

Ghost22

Apr 21, 2023
Grabbed this from another website. Enjoy.

Homebrew sure is fun if you ask me. I remember my first conversion. It was Nolvadex 20mg/ml. It was clear as water in 190 proof grain alcohol after some heat. Then two days later it crashed and I felt so let down. I followed the formulas out there and it wasn't working out. So I dug deeper and learned about PEG's and molecular weights and the such. I have made almost every conversion their is in the homebrew realm and would like to share my liquid oral recipes with the anabolic world.

For each hormone I listed ingredients needed. For the procedure scroll down.

anadrol:
Highest concentration made - 50mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Oxymetholone you will need:
8.4 ml's of PEG 300
10.5 ml's 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

anavar:
Highest concentration made - 20mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Oxandrolone powder you will need:
9.8 ml's of PEG 300
39.2 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Armidex:
Highest concentration made - 5mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Anastrozole powder you will need:
19.9 ml's PEG 300
179.1 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Clomid:
Per 1 gram of Clomiphene Citrate you will need:
8.4 ml's of PEG 600

dianabol:
Per 1 gram of Methandrostenolone powder you will need:
19 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol
No PEG needed. Follow the no PEG recipe.

Femara:
Highest concentration made - 5mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Letrozole powder you will need:
19.9 ml's PEG 300
179.1 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Nolvadex:
Highest concentration made - 20mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Tamoxifen Citrate you will need:
9.8 ml's of PEG 600
39.2 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Proviron:
Per 1 gram of Mesterolone you will need:
8.4 ml's of PEG 300

winstrol:
Highest concentration made - 25 mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Stanzolol you will need:
7.8 ml's of PEG 300
31.2 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solutions requiring PEG and 190 Proof Alcohol

Step 1. Prepare a hot water bath. Boil water in microwave or on a pot. Once boiling starts remove from heat.

Step 2. Place PEG and powder in beaker.

Step 3. Place the beaker deep enough in to the water so that the hot water is level with the PEG and powder. Gently swirl or stir with a stir rod until solution is clear. Reheat water as needed.

Step 4. Allow PEG to cool some. Then add in your 190 proof alcohol. You don't have to do this drop by drop but don't just dump it in. Pour it in slowly.

Step 5. Stir or gently shake until mixed.

For recipes that do not require PEG.

1. Mix powder and 190 proof alcohol.

2. Stir with stir rod or shake. Most powders that do not require PEG will disolve no problem. If heat is needed follow the instructions for heating powders that use PEG.
Could flavored grain alcohol be used for taste?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic