Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Liquid oral anavar recipe

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Looking to do something with mct oil, shake and dropper application. Feel free to pm if youd like. Or email is available as well.

Looking to do 25 mg/ ml or something close.

Thanks

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Any reason why? Wouldn't it be easier to cap it?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Making liquid suspensions is super easy and you know you get very accurate dosing.

You can buy pre mix suspension but I have just made my own out of xantham gum (available at most grocery stores) and some grape water flavoring (or flavor of your choice). Make the suspension with 1/2 vodka and 1/2 water. (Just to keep bacteria from growing).

I will take whatever container I am going to place it in, and lets just use 100ml as a good example. If you have an accurate scale, just fill with water to 100g. Mark side of a container. (that 100ml) You can double check w/ syringe if you want.

Depending on what you are mixing, it is best to use a mortar and pestle and start with about 10-20 ml and your 2.5g of material (25mg/ml). Mix a little of your suspension liquid w/ compound and stir and break up any chunks. Add this mixture to your container. (It will be thick). You then wash your mortar and pestile out with successive additions of your suspension liquid to ensure you dont leave any behind.

If anything is too sticky to wash, just fill a syringe with needle w/ vodka and 'spray' it down. This is useful to make sure you get your funnel clear (if using one)

When you are satisfied you have transferred all the material 3-4 washes, just fill to the top of you line on the bottle with the rest of your suspension liquid.

Shake.....

Thats it! I have done this for all kinds of things. When mixing yohimbine HCL with Ephedrine (something you should NOT do unless you can control dosing very carefully) this method gives good peace of mind rather than buying something that says it is a certain dose off the shelf and having your heart explode.

This method is fool proof and you know 100% your dosing is accurate. The math is very easy.

Mix the xantham gum in hot water/vodka pulsing in a blender SMALL pinches at a time. 1/4tsp goes A LONG way. Dont just let the blender run or you will mix a bunch of air in. Add flavoring and store in a container in bulk for whatever you want to mix. You really wont know how thick it is till it cools to room temp, but you can do trial and error.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Var should look like salt, no need for a mortar.....

@Lizard King Making an oral solution is much easier than capping. In a minute u can have an oral solution made up versus 15 minutes or longer to make 200 caps......

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Thanks Mac. Anything that doesnt require the use of alchohol? Its not on my menu anylonger.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Thanks Mac. Anything that doesnt require the use of alchohol? Its not on my menu anylonger.

If u made a liquid solution for a week at a time and kept it in the fridge u can make it with pretty much anything. The only reason to make it with alcohol is to prevent mold from forming. Go grab some orange juice, add 1.75 grams of Var (25g X 7 servings) into the OJ, divide the amount of ml of orange juice u have in the shaker by 7, thats how much u would take per day.....

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@schultz1

Acsorbic acid (vit c) is a natural preservative. Not sure how much you would have to use but the good benefit is your mix might taste like a sour patch kid!

Also the flavored water additives usually have some preservative in the as well.

I've never seen var raws but some of the things I've made suspensions with definitely needed broken down to mix well. Ostarine is one that if I just dumped it in would have just stayed one big clump.

Using the mortar pestile is good insurance even if it is just physically breaking down the crystal size to help keep in suspension better.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Var should look like salt, no need for a mortar.....

@Lizard King Making an oral solution is much easier than capping. In a minute u can have an oral solution made up versus 15 minutes or longer to make 200 caps......
Yes, I know it's easier, just not a fan.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Schultz I use Humco, I think it's the least expensive carrier/flavored (both in one bottle) all you do is calculate your dosage drop it in the carrier, shake and take. Just another option for ya!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Thanks @snatchito and all who've replied.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Buy a scale that reads four digit decimals.

Put var in a salad dressing Tupperware. Very small one.

Lightly lick finger tip.

Place finger in var... Should be about 30-50mg.

Been doing this for a while. It's fairly accurate, IMO.

I buy caps or taps if flying...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic