pbtom
What's New?

Liquid I.V.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I had a sample, but haven’t done more with it yet. I like the label and it tastes great.

I’ve had the link open to buy it, but still haven’t moved forward yet.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Drinking the Lemon Lime right now, want to try the acai next.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’m thinking of grabbing the Acai, they have a July 4th sale for 30% off Code is JULY30

Last edited:
myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Your hands might feel like Popeye when you eat salt maybe because you don't eat salt enough... salt has been demonized but is making a comeback... Eat it regularly so your body will adjust it's hormones ADH and aldosterone... if you get puffy at first give it a week for the body to adjust, the body knows how to balance itself.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
A few years back I discovered MP Amino Hydrate powder. My FAVORITE is cherry lime.

I was building a house and working in 95+ temps all day long in the sun AND still working out at night. (something I had not done since my 20's and didnt think I could still do).

This stuff is amazing. What is really nice is you have options to really water it down if you have to take in tons of fluid. Just one scoop is fine on a flip top gallon jug. It is preatty amazing and you can just chug this stuff and never get that sick feeling that downing tons of water does.

It has no added sugars, no stims, but tastes very good. The BCAA's are really enough to do much, but I drink it for it's hydrating ability. If I wanted, I would just add leucine to it, but again, that is not why I drink it. Way better than gatorade, and not expensive at all.

SportSeries_Amino1_30Servings_CherryLimeade_view1_1024x1024.jpg

musclepharm-amino-1-hydrate-recover-fruit-punch-15-oz-426-g-1.webp

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@Lizard King I saw you comment on salt. Just a suggestion if I might. Since I am an IIFYM type guy, I pretty much eat anything.

I dont restrict salt in any fashion. There are some days where I balance out my lunch carbs with ramen (a easy way to get in a bunch of carbs). A internet bud from a while back who was pretty much an elite level athlete. (hell he competed on American Ninja Warrior at 47, shredded at about 7%bf). He turned me on to the relationship between potassium and sodium.

Basically, if you take in equal amounts (even roughly) you wont bloat. They sell potassium pills that help with water but available doses are very low since an overdose will discharge potassium ion pumps in your heart and kill you. So I use potassium chloride in the form of "No Salt" substitute.

So for ramen I only add 1/2 a packet of flavoring and then 1/2 tsp of 'no salt'. From time to time, if I am eating tons of crappy food, I might mix up some grape flavored drink and add in a tsp of no salt and chug it. (I dont do that much since I dont really suffer much bloat since I have been staying leaner).

But the adding no salt to a lot of foods, help me eat some things that most people would cringe at with really zero impact.

They sell it in big containers and it is a staple in my house.

61D8tfjYoCL._SX425_.jpg

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I squeeze a fresh lemon into a large mug of warm water, add a 1/2 teaspoon of pink salt and drink it first thing every morning. I salt all my food. I'll increase my salt intake during a keto phase. Salt is not your enemy.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Dr. Fauci would disagree

I squeeze a fresh lemon into a large mug of warm water, add a 1/2 teaspoon of pink salt and drink it first thing every morning. I salt all my food. I'll increase my salt intake during a keto phase. Salt is not your enemy.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
A few years back I discovered MP Amino Hydrate powder. My FAVORITE is cherry lime.

I was building a house and working in 95+ temps all day long in the sun AND still working out at night. (something I had not done since my 20's and didnt think I could still do).

This stuff is amazing. What is really nice is you have options to really water it down if you have to take in tons of fluid. Just one scoop is fine on a flip top gallon jug. It is preatty amazing and you can just chug this stuff and never get that sick feeling that downing tons of water does.

It has no added sugars, no stims, but tastes very good. The BCAA's are really enough to do much, but I drink it for it's hydrating ability. If I wanted, I would just add leucine to it, but again, that is not why I drink it. Way better than gatorade, and not expensive at all.

SportSeries_Amino1_30Servings_CherryLimeade_view1_1024x1024.jpg

musclepharm-amino-1-hydrate-recover-fruit-punch-15-oz-426-g-1.webp

Grabbed a jug, it's like drinking chalk and not feeling as good as with the Liquid IV, could be mental, will give it a few more days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic