Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Liquid Eggs

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
Great info I best get a membership for my local costco and get my self some egg whites.
Cheers Pal
Regards Steve

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

john210

john210

Nov 23, 2017
Hi, I love to eat liquid eggs. The liquid egg whites are pre-separated from the yolks, which is a convenient way to consume egg white without any hassle of cracking eggs.
They are easily absorbed by the body and none of the amino acids going to waste while taking liquid eggs. So it is important that if you avoid the yolks then you have to eat liquid eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Dk about the Liquid Eggs and what they provide as far as nutrition/taste , but years ago I went away for sometime and every morning we would get powdered eggs , those were great lol. Maybe it was because I was hungry or maybe it was because everything else taste like shit, but either way I would look forward to breakfast and those powdered eggs .
I don't think they had any nutritional value tho.
Either way , nothing like REAL WHOLE EGGS ! They're inexpensive and there are places that always have Eggs for pennies .

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I prefer liquid egg whites in most cases as well. Easy quick and supply ample protein vs using whey.

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
I couldn't go without liquid whites. I use them for my pancakes abt 1 cup

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic