Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Liquid egg whites?

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Are liquid egg whites as good as real egg whites? At my grocery store they sell a product called All Whites - on the package it says 100% real egg whites. It would be easier to just buy it in a package like that so I don't have to make the eggs myself and try and seperate out the whites myself. What do you guys think?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Some of the cheaper ones have water added... Just check the labels...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The labels may say 100% Egg Whites but I don't buy it. If you get Egg Whites International vs Store Brand they are so much thicker and taste like you just cracked an egg, Store brand you have to add oats so they don't make a soggy omelet.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
i get the cartons of liquid egg whites from costco and they are all good. Much less of a pain in the ass than separating eggs too.. i almost never use whole eggs so these things are just awesome for me

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've been buying the Costco ones, they are so cheap I can't resist. Only problem is if I use them straight I am running to the bathroom at 3pm like clockwork!
Taste great though, lol

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
I've been buying the Costco ones, they are so cheap I can't resist. Only problem is if I use them straight I am running to the bathroom at 3pm like clockwork!
Taste great though, lol

LOL well thats new.. they mess your stomach up???

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i've had no problem witht he costco egg whites. i love em. i use them for everything.

Hammer

Hammer

Oct 14, 2010
I use egg whites from the carton instead of protein mix for my pre and post shakes. 2 cups = 40g protein +/-

FLEXIN

FLEXIN

Sep 26, 2010
Taste great though, lol

thats cause youre so full of shyt anyways lk. lol

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
I eat'em every morning with my oats. Nuttin better. I eat equal to 10 egg whites every day. Thought about drinking it, but I'm not sure what it tastes like. It's bad enough it looks like liquified snot. I'll scramble it up like I always do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic