Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

liquid clen research studies..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Taurine is depleted form the liver at 3-5g/day by clenbuterol. We get some taurine from the elevated protein contents of our diets as athletes, but sometimes it still falls short. Taurine is responsible for calming exitatory pathways that can cause heart palpitations, muscle spasms, headaches and some cramps. If you experience any of the above, give taurine a shot. It's cheap and available at most supp shops.

MAYO

ahhhhh very good to know. everybody says to use it but this is the first time i have read why! thanks

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, potassium and taurine were needed for me not to feel miserable. I had nasty cramping if I didn't stay on top of it.

U

uptownjoey

Apr 3, 2011
no i meant like taurine or anything else you guys spoke up....the clen is covered my research team ordered it from a certain website. Im not to keen on ordering stuff from websites bc i use to get clen in pill forms from a local scientist...but my team said this research website was legit.... i seriously doubt my doc will know where to get clen at bc they only carry around basic stuff and to get that i would have to claim that my labrat has asthma or something, and that might raise some eye brows ...

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
no i meant like taurine or anything else you guys spoke up....the clen is covered my research team ordered it from a certain website. Im not to keen on ordering stuff from websites bc i use to get clen in pill forms from a local scientist...but my team said this research website was legit.... i seriously doubt my doc will know where to get clen at bc they only carry around basic stuff and to get that i would have to claim that my labrat has asthma or something, and that might raise some eye brows ...

Most reputable supp websites ship to APO/FOB addresses. I would shoot for a mainstream site like BodyBuilding.com just for reliability sake and for recourse in case ur product is lost in transit which happens quite often.....delivery men have a hard time finding 803 Bakalakadaka St for some reason.

U

uptownjoey

Apr 3, 2011
HAHA!! this is true....im a little bit skeptical on where my research team has ordered the liquid clen from but they said its legit...im suppose to be getting it any day now...hopefully it comes this week

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic