Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

liquid clen research studies..

U

uptownjoey

Apr 3, 2011
for research studies OBV how much should my labrat begin taking a day and how many times a day????

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That depends if you rat has taken it before and what his tolerance is.
You should start him off with 20 - 40mcg per day to judge his tolerance. If it is dosed correctly you can work him up to 80 - 100mcg per day.

U

uptownjoey

Apr 3, 2011
my labrat has taken it before but years ago...should his doses come all at once or space them out at diff times of the day....right when he wakes up? before the gym, etc?

U

uptownjoey

Apr 3, 2011
and it wasnt in liquid form he took it in pill form

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Its got a 36hr half-life so if you're taking it every day it doesn't matter.

U

uptownjoey

Apr 3, 2011
awesome..ill let my labrat know he can proly take it every 2 days...but what about cycles and the length of it...2 weeks on 2 weeks off ??? obv have my labrat maintain his strict diet, good carbs in the AM and 4-5 small meals through out the day OBV healthy meals...a labrat protein shake here n there.....my labrat is on the rat wheel almost every day of the week....4-5 miles or at least 50 min on the lab rat eliptical.... hes tryna shread any extra tough to rid flubber....hard to hit areas ya know

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
take it once a day. as stated previously, it has a long half life and so will build upon itself. generally one should start the rat at 20mcg and increase in 20mcg increments each day as tolerated up to 120-140mcg for a male and 100-120mcg for females. generally taken for 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off. should also take benedryl at night to clear off receptors. also make sure the rat is drinking 2 gallons of water a day and taking extra potassium to keep away horrible and undesirable headaches and cramping!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i never took any extra taurine and never had any issues as long as i drank my water and took the K+ but it dang sure wouldnt hurt anything.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Taurine is depleted form the liver at 3-5g/day by clenbuterol. We get some taurine from the elevated protein contents of our diets as athletes, but sometimes it still falls short. Taurine is responsible for calming exitatory pathways that can cause heart palpitations, muscle spasms, headaches and some cramps. If you experience any of the above, give taurine a shot. It's cheap and available at most supp shops.

MAYO

U

uptownjoey

Apr 3, 2011
this is all really great info.....any advice on getting supps for my rat on any websites bc my rat is currently in a combat zone over seas so his access to any medical supps is a little hard ...

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Ur squad medic can get you clen....trust me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic