Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Liquid Carbs

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You should try miconized rolled oats. Protein factory makes it and it mixes well, tasteless so you can flavor it however you want, and it isn't to pricey.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
You should try miconized rolled oats. Protein factory makes it and it mixes well, tasteless so you can flavor it however you want, and it isn't to pricey.

i might give that a try. for a while i tried using a rice cereal like malt-o-meal kind of, and a corn version thereof, but that shit doesn't mix.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sounds awesome. Vanilla protein powders are always hit or miss. What protein do you use?

Body tech from vitamin shoppe is good enough. I really like the modern protein from usp.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I've actually been adding plain brown rice flour to my shakes for carbs since after I posted this. It mixes pretty great. A little granular but not too bad.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
i have a real hard time eating enough. but i can slam a lot of liquid, which is why i was interested. i should probably add some oil to my protein shakes.

do like me .. make a smoothy a day (3 servings at a time) in blender.
1-2 bananas
hand full frozen berries
2-3oz shots of fresh olive oil
1tbs nut butter
4 scoops *about 100g, protein powder
20-30g oatmeal
fill with milk or water, blend up and enjoy!

add olive oil to protin drinks , its fast n easy. avoid "liquid carbs" opt for fats IMO

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Bob Benedix (highly regarded masters lifter and coach) has developed a product called GlycoForce that appears to be what you are looking for. He has all the info on Facebook. I'm not interested in carb supplementation, but I will say he was willing to cut me an attractive deal to try it. He's an upfront guy and will personally answer all of your questions and challenges. (By the way, his sons are outstanding lifters. At the very least, you'll enjoy their squat videos.)

Reactions: HGH
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I drink a lot of carbs. Still all about cals in vs cals out, liquid or not.

Reactions: HGH
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
i remember back in the day Jason Huh used to hock a product called Karbolyn. I never tried it, and assume all things like that are kind of bogus.

but honestly, i have a hard time eating a lot and i would love it if there was a liquid carb supplement that made it easier for me to consume more of them.

does anything like that exist, or is it all bullsh*t?

WaxyMaize is awesome and barely taste it, but I believe some companies make flavored that u mix with water and arent too bad. I discovered once when I was utilizing my insulin on cycle and shit was easy and awesome- some authorities say hard to store as BF but Im not totally in agreement , but hey what do I know

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010

I used to make granola. It is made with oats. I had a lot of gas. Then I realized oats are horse food. They have the digestive system for it. Humans do not. I have never eaten anything with oats in it since.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic