Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Lipo Black vs. Oxyelite Pro

C

chrome

Sep 14, 2010
Well I was told lipo black is pretty sick but it does nothing for me and I didnt feel a thing.... im now taking oxyelite and this seems to piss me off but does concentrate me at the gym any other good fatburners that do work I also used lipodrene with epehdrea and that shit is amazing just that it makes me crazy and gives me mood swings and my wife cant stand me lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
IMO they're both garbage. if your afraid of anabolics then the best "OTC" fat burning stack would be ECA or ECY. (although ephedra isn't exactly "street legal" these days either, depending where you're located)

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Clenbuterol. It's effective and cheaper than these OTC sugar pills.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
It's the route that should be considered! ;)

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
... Oh, and part of my argument for clen was the lower cost compared to OTC fat burners and how much more effective it is. Anavar is not cost efficient, period.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
kinda odd OTC fat burner x No results = big bucks
Clen x killer results = way cheaper

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I was really happy with the combo of OEPro and Recreate. Gave me no ill feelings at all and I lost a bunch of unwanted fat. Although, this was a mid cycle cut for me so anabolics were not an option. Lipodrene works well for appetite suppression. I used to like clen but it fucks with my BP too much now.

Best option is to shore up your diet and get something that will boost your workout performance (preworkout supp like jack3d). If you can stay motivated in the gym it will help you stay motivated to count calories

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I haven't seen any fat reduction that I could attribute to anavar however it could be dependent upon the person is this is a common debate. I have used Oxy-Elite Pro, seems to me its MO is as an appetite suppresant and worked well at that however I prefer to just clean up the diet.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Neither Oxy-Elite Pro or Lipo Black do much for me. My wife likes the Oxy-Elite Pro. I get Oxy-Elite Pro dirt cheap for her, Less than $10 per bottle. If I didn't I would not buy it. I think the best OTC fatburner is the ECA stack if you can get your hands on real ephed. No matter what some may tell you , I have not seen the real thing sold alone in over 5 years.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
clen clen clen.

I love clen to death. a non-steroid that will spare your mass during a cut and IMO double natural results.

if you can, get it in the form of Helios.

now for the weeks off on clen. right now my no clen stim/ fat burner of choice is manpowers dnc stack. more powerful than eca any day of the week. nyc stack would be my second choice followed by eca.

any of these options will likely be cheaper than those otc drugs and far more effective.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic