Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Lipo-6

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
If anyone is in the market for an otc fatburner i have gotten very good results the last few years from Lipo-6

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Can you please list the benefits you have received from this product? What have you done differnently over the years to help you reach your goals??

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Interesting, I may have to go get some today. Does it give you the up and down effects?

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
Can you please list the benefits you have received from this product? What have you done differnently over the years to help you reach your goals??

I used it the first time back in early 2005 when i was dieting down to enter the Marine Corps,out of all the fat burners that i have tried without ephedra this one gave me the best energy boost and did the best job at curbing my food cravings. I have continued to use it every now and then to keep my body fat low along with cardio. It's just a good fat burner if you exercise and want to lean out a bit more with a OTC supplement rather than clen or t3.

Last edited by a moderator:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I used it the first time back in early 2005 when i was dieting down to enter the Marine Corps,out of all the fat burners that i have tried without ephedra this one gave me the best energy boost and did the best job at curbing my food cravings. I have continued to use it every now and then to keep my body fat low along with cardio. It's just a good fat burner if you exercise and want to lean out a bit more with a OTC supplement rather than clen or t3.

That's great, how many pills did you take per day? I know a lot of individuals have tried it, so mixed reviews, but never tried it myself as its pretty expensive habit :)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Personally I've tried Lipo-6 as well as Lipo-6x. Lipo-6x is supposed to be better, but I've always achieved better results with the standard Lipo-6. Just throwin that out there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic