Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Link

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i watched some ass clown TRY to do this at my gym and said to the dude ceside me watch this, its going to be good. the fag spent a while collecting plates and then hopped on started to go down and only done a half. i yelled over what the hell was the point go deep then you light impress some one. he flipped me off and got back on and he went down again legs gave out and smashed his ass right in to the foot plate.
what a douche.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
LOL!!! Did you really call the dude out? That's gold!! Hack Squats hurt me for some reason no matter how much I've got loaded on....Hurts me to watch that video--lol

i watched some ass clown TRY to do this at my gym and said to the dude ceside me watch this, its going to be good. the fag spent a while collecting plates and then hopped on started to go down and only done a half. i yelled over what the hell was the point go deep then you light impress some one. he flipped me off and got back on and he went down again legs gave out and smashed his ass right in to the foot plate.
what a douche.

Last edited:
hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
good for you calling him out these f**ks that think they know what they are doing and you see they dont need to be called out I do it all the time ,these people hate too see me come in the gym but Im old school you do it right or don't do it .

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
That's awesome you called him out, losers need to be put in there place. I myself would love to do that at some point, but my damn left quad I think will tear if I put any more tension on it. I go 3-4 plates on the hack squat and call it a day, still go some what heavy but just repping shit out till the pain goes away.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic