Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Liniments...Ben Gay..Tiger Balm???

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
Do you use anything on your joints prior to lifting that helps you warm up and keep your joints from cooling down? Anyone tried those or others??

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Tiger Balm arthritis rub for the sore ones. "toast" for the not yet sore ones.Toast has the capsacian in it. Dont ever put it on your back ,water makes it hotter so that sweat dripping down your back will make for a flaming ass eventually.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I've wondered if aspercreme would help. It doesn't smell and seems to work well for minor muscle aches.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I use red hot which is the same as toast. I put it on all joints and than put a sleeve on top of it. I describe it as putting your hand on a stove it's that hot but it does work. I don't get aches or pains afterwards anymore and I used to all the time.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Tiger Balm arthritis rub for the sore ones. "toast" for the not yet sore ones.Toast has the capsacian in it. Dont ever put it on your back ,water makes it hotter so that sweat dripping down your back will make for a flaming ass eventually.

IF you think putting it on our bare back is bad, put it on your knees and than put a sleeve over it. Imagine trapping it in there with the sweat and having it tight against your skin. That is what I do and yest it does get hot but you get used to it.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
there is a great horse product called surpass. has diclofenac in it. it is a great NSAID and has a carrier that takes it directly into the joint or surrounding tissues. some really really good research out of CSU on the levels that it reaches and the amount of inflammation it keeps down. i use it when my elbows start acting up. a few days and they are generally as good as new.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
ive used tiger balm and thai ligament a lot. love them both. ive come to use biofreeze spray now cuz its easier. but they all do me a great amount of help...and sweetsweat...puts some heat in it

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
IF you think putting it on our bare back is bad, put it on your knees and than put a sleeve over it. Imagine trapping it in there with the sweat and having it tight against your skin. That is what I do and yest it does get hot but you get used to it.

lol I use it under my sleeves too.The stuff stays around for awhile on em too.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I've wondered if aspercreme would help. It doesn't smell and seems to work well for minor muscle aches.

Aspercreme for me..particularly on my knees and lower back during squats.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
lol I use it under my sleeves too.The stuff stays around for awhile on em too.

Yup. SS took my sleeves and used them once and was like, DAMN I don't even need to put any red hot you've got so much of that caked on the insides. I just laughed at her and was like next time use your sleeves.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Ohhh Screw it. Lets go old school. Who has the Nubain?:-bd

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
LMAO. I like using 50%dmso and distilled water.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic