Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Liniments...Ben Gay..Tiger Balm???

H

heavy hitter

Oct 7, 2013
i looked up the screaming toast but couldnt find an ingredient list. any links to the one with both that you mentioned?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
H

heavy hitter

Oct 7, 2013
They dont list a percentage of capsaicin on there. do you suppose its probably .03 like the screamin hot?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
They dont list a percentage of capsaicin on there. do you suppose its probably .03 like the screamin hot?

You're right they don't list it on the screaming menthol. I doubt it's as much as the screaming hot. I bet it's lower since it's not listed. You could always shoot them an email. They're very good about getting back to people.

If you do email them, let me know what they say b/c I'm intrigued by that. I wonder if it would be even better to use when I lift.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Put some capsaicin on the back last night after stacking wood outside for a few hours woke up like a champ started sweating a little today and the fire lite right back up. Works so damn good on my lower back.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Put some capsaicin on the back last night after stacking wood outside for a few hours woke up like a champ started sweating a little today and the fire lite right back up. Works so damn good on my lower back.

I put it all over when I'm warming up before training (back, shoulders, elbows, knees, hams, abductors, etc).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic