Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Liniments...Ben Gay..Tiger Balm???

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Dmso is awesome.On the other hand some people are not aware of how badly they smell when they use it.At the last competition a competitor must have bathed in the stuff.I was literally gagging everytime I got within ten feet of him.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Dmso is awesome.On the other hand some people are not aware of how badly they smell when they use it.At the last competition a competitor must have bathed in the stuff.I was literally gagging everytime I got within ten feet of him.

DMSO is a transdermal isn't it? How would that help heat up/warm up an area you're going to train? Also, isn't it a not so good carrier, like not efficient? I know WAYYYY back in the day lifters used to make tren from cattle implants and use DMSO as the carrier to get it in their system but this is going back 10 years.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like capsacian, it gets pretty damn hot and now comes in a roll on. Like above, it gets hotter when you sweat or get water on it but it works so damn good.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Don't know if this is breaking the rule......can we post up links to these products?...as for the OP, I was given some Silver Emu oil by a friend, has heavy menthol in it but works pretty well before bed which is when I use it to loosen up.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
At times I have used aspercreme on low back but found McTarnahans Blue Lotion Hoarse Liniment to be beater I think it's also called Blue Heat.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I dont see why we couldnt post up links to the products.

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
DMSO when joints are really sore.. After I put on DMSO I lay crushed up Ibuprofen on the area and wrap in saran wrap.. Sucks it right in..
Also use equi block

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
At times I have used aspercreme on low back but found McTarnahans Blue Lotion Hoarse Liniment to be beater I think it's also called Blue Heat.

Blue Heat is awesome.... I use it to warm up when I'm tight..... Equi Block is good too, and a little hotter.

For when I'm really sore or achy there's this stuff, made by Mueller called HEAT..... it looks like fluorescent orange grease in a tub, but is the hottest stuff I have ever used.....

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
there is a great horse product called surpass. has diclofenac in it. it is a great NSAID and has a carrier that takes it directly into the joint or surrounding tissues. some really really good research out of CSU on the levels that it reaches and the amount of inflammation it keeps down. i use it when my elbows start acting up. a few days and they are generally as good as new.

I just went to Pet Meds and looked up Surpass. I would like to try it but it is pretty expensive and requires a prescription. I guess I'll stick to using Icy Hot for the time being.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic