Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Lilliebridges New Wraps - Pioneer Fitness

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
It's a Harder Wrap to place on the Sliding Scale. But since it's rebound Heavy. It's place more towards the neutral stance with some Speed in your drop.

They are a lot more Rebound then I thought they would be. Using 3M and a TIGHT wrap. Of all the Rebound style Wraps. These are at the top. Pretty aggressive wrap for this style, yet can be used for a few reps without digging to much into you. These won't be my Meet wraps, but my heavy Doubles and triples. These will be my go to wrap. My Meet wraps are either Strangulators or Titan Sigs. Which are more Stopping power then rebound.

Gotta admit the Titan Sig's are my favorite from all I've used. I may pick up a pair of these up for SS. She likes the THP's more then the Sig's and the THP's are more rebound and I think she'd like these new Lillebridges.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
good stuff as always Ramrod....once I'm able to hit at least 450, I may venture back into the world of wraps...I made the mistake of immediately jumping into wraps early on, and it really inflated my numbers....I was using the Max RPMs which really helped rebound...always cool to see how in depth your breakdowns are...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
good stuff as always Ramrod....once I'm able to hit at least 450, I may venture back into the world of wraps...I made the mistake of immediately jumping into wraps early on, and it really inflated my numbers....I was using the Max RPMs which really helped rebound...always cool to see how in depth your breakdowns are...

I don't break out wraps till I hit certain %'s of mny 1RM. For me I don't wrap until I'm at >85% of my 1RM and I do most of my training without wearing wraps.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Lilliebridge Wrap Spec's for 3M

*Weight 17.65oz
*10in Stretch Test 18in

The more weight a Wrap has the more Dense it is. Which means more Material wrapped around your knee. The Lilliebridge wraps are the Heaviest Wrap with this much stretch. Most wraps that stretch like these are not near as dense or aggressive. The closest Wraps to these Spec's are the Strong House Project KRATOS.

From least to greatest

APT's - Blue Arrow 2ply - 13in
Kiwi-Strength - Strong MoFo's - 13.5in
Strength Shop - Odin - 13.5in
Darksyde Ironwear - Violators 13.5in
Kiwi-Strength - Signature Gold - 13.5in
APT's - KWB9 Black Blue Heavy - 14in
Iron Rebel - Anaconda - 14in
Strong House Project - BMF - 14.5in
APT's Red Arrow 2ply - 15in
Kiwi-Strength - Supreme Super Duper - 15in
APT's - Strangulators - 15in
SlingShot - Record Breakers - 15in
Titan - Signature Golds - 15in
Pioneer Fitness - Phantom - 15.5in
Beast Genetics - STIFF AF - 15.5in
Lifting Large - Parallel Breakers - 15.5in
APT's - KWB6 Black Thin Red Heavy - 16.5in
Loaded Lifting - Ricochet - 16.5in
Iron Rebel - Old Rhino - 17in
Pioneer Fitness Commanders - 17in
Harris Hybrids - 17in
Strong House Project - KRATOS - 17in
Strengthshop Diablo Hybrid - Black - 24in / Red - 17.5in
Pioneer Fitness - Lilliebridge Wraps - 18in
Kiwi-Strength - Strong MoFo Light - 20in

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Have you used any inzer wraps ramrod? I use the red stripe jobs, trying to move on, but have trust issues I guess. Haven't found anything I've gone "ahah" yet. Got a recommendation? I'm fairly narrow, not a fast squat but not slow like the rhino...
I like the sound of these tho

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Have you used any inzer wraps ramrod? I use the red stripe jobs, trying to move on, but have trust issues I guess. Haven't found anything I've gone "ahah" yet. Got a recommendation? I'm fairly narrow, not a fast squat but not slow like the rhino...
I like the sound of these tho

I haven't used any wraps from Inzer. I would recommend the ones below. All these work well with your stance and speed. These are all user friendly.

Strong House Project KRATOS
Pioneer Fitness Lilliebridge Wraps
Iron Rebel Rhinos
Iron Rebel Outlaws
Loaded Lifting Ricochets

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
I haven't used any wraps from Inzer. I would recommend the ones below. All these work well with your stance and speed. These are all user friendly.

Strong House Project KRATOS
Pioneer Fitness Lilliebridge Wraps
Iron Rebel Rhinos
Iron Rebel Outlaws
Loaded Lifting Ricochets

Cheers ramrod. Will look into it these then.
Just as a btw, absolutely love your wrap review thread. You are a champion.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Cheers ramrod. Will look into it these then.
Just as a btw, absolutely love your wrap review thread. You are a champion.

It's my way of giving back to a community that has helped me. Plus I'm kind of a gear whore...

This is just one bag of the wraps I have on hand.

20160710_203512_zpsacznknrd.jpg

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Am I correct that you haven't reviewed any of the Metal wraps ?

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Am I correct that you haven't reviewed any of the Metal wraps ?
+

I have E-Mail them 3-4 times and never heard back.. Not even a No thanks. These threads have already helped a few order their wraps b/c of these threads,

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I don't break out wraps till I hit certain %'s of mny 1RM. For me I don't wrap until I'm at >85% of my 1RM and I do most of my training without wearing wraps.

Yes, this^^^^ spot on.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Yes, this^^^^ spot on.

Thanks.

I should also add that as my 1RM increases, the number I wait to get to before breaking out my wraps also increases. I also do the same when it comes to breaking out my sleeves. For me I don't break them out until I'm at 70% of 1RM.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic