Latest Member
lk has no balls

Lilliebridges New Wraps - Pioneer Fitness

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
e2e02337-51d6-43f8-a06d-40cd9101639f_zpsqm7sxtxj.jpg

I've kept a dialog with Pioneer Fitness for a couple of years now. I have used many of their products from belts to wraps and have never been disappointed. They have produced the nicest custom Power Belts on the Market. Their last Knee Wraps they kicked out were the Phantoms. They are no joke. I like them and a buddy of mine swears by them. He has been kicking out some 650+ Raw Squats in them.

Well I just found out a bit ago. Pioneer Fitness has been working with the Lilliebridges on some New Wraps. Not just rebranded wraps many try to pass off as their own.

They are an all New material and made in the USA. I just got word I will be getting a Pair as soon as he gets the more material in.

Not sure if these are made for Stopping Power or Rebound, but I can't wait. It's hard to tell in the Pic's what the material is like.

If they are better then what the Lilliebridges produced with Mark Bell.. The Record Breakers. These new Wraps will be hard to beat.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
The Slingshot wraps were total garbage. They'd come in messed up lengths and turn to bacon in a month or two of hard use......

I've seen the prototypes of these and seen them abused for a few weeks now and they're holding up a lot better. I haven't used these myself but I've handled them and seen them used and they seem lightyears better than the slingshot wraps for sure.

Not having used them I can't vouch for them ( I blew out a knee and can't wrap tight yet) - but everyone who has tried them likes them and everything else I've gotten from Pioneer has been good.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
The Slingshot wraps were total garbage. They'd come in messed up lengths and turn to bacon in a month or two of hard use......

I've seen the prototypes of these and seen them abused for a few weeks now and they're holding up a lot better. I haven't used these myself but I've handled them and seen them used and they seem lightyears better than the slingshot wraps for sure.

Not having used them I can't vouch for them ( I blew out a knee and can't wrap tight yet) - but everyone who has tried them likes them and everything else I've gotten from Pioneer has been good.

Ya the two companies can't even be compared. Anything Pioneer sells is better then what Mark sells.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I saw a picture of the final prototypes on IG, Pioneer added this " You may notice the hole at the top of the labels .... There will be instructional videos coming soon to explain "

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I saw a picture of the final prototypes on IG, Pioneer added this " You may notice the hole at the top of the labels .... There will be instructional videos coming soon to explain "

I believe it's for the shoe string trick for tying off. It will be interesting to see how the hole holds up over time.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Just got these in my Hands today. Pretty impressed just by feeling them. It's like if the Pioneer Phantoms, Iron Rebels Rhinos and the Titan Signature Golds had a Threesome and these got the Best of the Best. Only sometime under the bar will really say if they perform. I've got 2 rest days and I'll be having a Squat Day next. I'll get a little time with them then..

20160701_164312_zpsw1pkk4ek.jpg

20160701_164422_zpsypahbdp0.jpg

20160701_164521_zpsxrhoukre.jpg

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm very interested to see how these do.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Used them last night.

The Good: Stretch well, Great Rebound, Soft and for an aggressive wrap user friendly.
The Not so Bad: Not a lot of Stopping power, but that's a trade off on a stretcher wrap.

I'll get some more time with these and try and compare them to some others.

I worked up to 415x5 and a 440x5 in these wraps. Didn't have any issues. They squeeze the legs well and after my set I couldn't wait to get them off. How ever they are a wrap that can be used for a few reps. Unlike Titan Signature Golds that are not user friendly on reps. I do like a little more Stopping power then what these gave me, but they are not broken in. I'm going to try and drop a little faster and get the better benefits these should give on rebound.

The Material and make up Reminds me of 3 Wraps. Iron Rebels New Rhino's(not the old ones), Titan Signature Golds and Pioneers Phantoms. The Lilliebridge Shares the Soft feel and Strong Stretch of the Rhinos. The Tightness and power of the Titans. If you took the Phantoms and soften the feel of them and reduced the Bulkiness feeling they have. You would have these.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Very interesting....

It's a Harder Wrap to place on the Sliding Scale. But since it's rebound Heavy. It's place more towards the neutral stance with some Speed in your drop.

They are a lot more Rebound then I thought they would be. Using 3M and a TIGHT wrap. Of all the Rebound style Wraps. These are at the top. Pretty aggressive wrap for this style, yet can be used for a few reps without digging to much into you. These won't be my Meet wraps, but my heavy Doubles and triples. These will be my go to wrap. My Meet wraps are either Strangulators or Titan Sigs. Which are more Stopping power then rebound.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic