Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Lifting shoes

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hubby got me Nike romaleo twos. I'll report back on how I like them

Don't like em one bit. They are way to tight in the toe . I'll just get my oldies fixed.

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hubby got me Nike romaleo twos. I'll report back on how I like them

Don't like em one bit. They are way to tight in the toe . I'll just get my oldies fixed.

Keep wearing them. They will stretch out.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
An Eleiko training bar and Eleiko bumpers. I get all hot and bothered just thinking about that bar.

Beautiful for sure , here after the 2012 Olympics they auctioned off something like 25-30 sets of the competition weightlifting sets used for the warm-up area and lifting platform . If money was no object I would have loved to have nabbed one . Here the competition bars alone retail at over £1000 .

Interesting trivia the company actually started producing waffle irons and toasters hence Eleiko in Swedish stands for " Electrical Installation Limited Company " .

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I have suede do-wins that are ten years old. They have a hell of a heel on them and I'm used to that. I have been told I need to upgrade but I really like my shoes.
I noticed today that they are starting to come away from the sole.

Is this what you're lifting in, RR?

4132925903_High_heels_sneakers_xlarge.jpeg

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Lol id break something trying to walk in them

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I have Chuck's and some older Adidas Oly shoes. The oly shoes were frickin so tight in the toes. I'm still trying to figure out which is best. I have flat feet, but I too, have wondered which is the better option. I've been using the Chucks of late but I still am not sure.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I have Chuck's and some older Adidas Oly shoes. The oly shoes were frickin so tight in the toes. I'm still trying to figure out which is best. I have flat feet, but I too, have wondered which is the better option. I've been using the Chucks of late but I still am not sure.

I wear Chucks too

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Have ya'll tried the new power shoes by Mark Bell? They're supposed to have a more dense sole so it won't deform when squatting and also have reinforced sides to so you can push out with them.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Yeah my gym has no a/c and is on the 4th floor of a brick building. I change my socks twice per day in the winter three times in summer. I own stock in gold bond and lotrimin. My ristos are the least stinky shoe I own.

I can attest to that. POB put on the Ristos today and they looked like new. Meanwhile his other shoes looked and smelled like the dog had dragged them around the yard a while and slept on them for a few days.

When he put on the Ristos, I asked him if he was going golfing cause they were all white and looked like golfing shoes! LOL. But when I looked close they were really nice shoes. . .

Last edited:
hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Have ya'll tried the new power shoes by Mark Bell? They're supposed to have a more dense sole so it won't deform when squatting and also have reinforced sides to so you can push out with them.

Quite a few guys on my team do have them and say they love them. I've considered trying them out.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I can attest to that. POB put on the Ristos today and they looked like new. Meanwhile his other shoes looked and smelled like the dog had dragged them around the yard a while and slept on them for a few days.

When he put on the Ristos, I asked him if he was going golfing cause they were all white and looked like golfing shoes! LOL. But when I looked close they were really nice shoes. . .

Oly shoes should only be worn when you're lifting which helps keep them looking new.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic