Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Lifting is so easy for this guy, he can just take a nap in between reps

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
hmmmm interesting. atleast he is trying to do what he can with what he has, even if he does appear to have some medical condition :)

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
LOL medical or not that is some funny shit

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
LOL...lesson #1, don't hold ur breath. Funny stuff.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
hate when that happens...

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
That was funny..

but he has some medical condition..

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
LOL...lesson #1, don't hold ur breath. Funny stuff.

You know whats messed up?I hold my breath after all these years of lifting.Guaranteed to have purple lips by the time I am done with a medley.I don't do it intentionally .

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
You know whats messed up?I hold my breath after all these years of lifting.Guaranteed to have purple lips by the time I am done with a medley.I don't do it intentionally .

i am the same way. i have to really think about breathing!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think that was a mild seizure or something... He was convulsing a little... No way was that from that one rep. It wasn't even heavy. When he fell his skinny friend tossed it aside like it was cardboard or something...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Anybody ever been choked out before? Ever choked somebody else unconscious? Ever seen it firsthand? That was not a seizure, that was little involuntary muscle spasms that you get when blood starts flowing back through the brain again. LOL. I've seen it a thousand times, done it a few times myself, and caused people to do it hundreds of times. Not saying that he should have passed out to begin with, but the little shaking part doesn't mean he has a medical condition. Call my bluff, choke your buddy out next time you get drunk and stupid, and you'll laugh so fucking hard when he's quivering and speaking in tongues. :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Anybody ever been choked out before? Ever choked somebody else unconscious? Ever seen it firsthand? That was not a seizure, that was little involuntary muscle spasms that you get when blood starts flowing back through the brain again. LOL. I've seen it a thousand times, done it a few times myself, and caused people to do it hundreds of times. Not saying that he should have passed out to begin with, but the little shaking part doesn't mean he has a medical condition. Call my bluff, choke your buddy out next time you get drunk and stupid, and you'll laugh so fucking hard when he's quivering and speaking in tongues. :D

I think you might be right about that... I remember back in high school me and my idiot friends would do shit like that. One guy would breathe in and out real fast for 10 seconds and take a deep breath and hold it, then you'd squeeze the shit out of him until he was out. Then to be sure he wasn't faking you'd drop him like a bag of dirty laundry lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic