Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Lifthard2005

L

Lifthard2005

Sep 25, 2019
Mr bmj my long time friend, how are brother??? It's been years bro...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Mr bmj my long time friend, how are brother??? It's been years bro...

Hey Welcome, I was NWMUSCLE at AFBOARD afterdumbass crashed it and we had new names for awhile, I never chenged mine back to LG...lol
Good to see ya brother

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Hello, welcome to TID.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@MR. BMJ is a popular guy at the old folks home, only because he still has his drivers license.

Welcome to TID @Lifthard2005

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Another new old guy, I mean a old new guy.................................welcome.

L

Lifthard2005

Sep 25, 2019
Hey Welcome, I was NWMUSCLE at AFBOARD afterdumbass crashed it and we had new names for awhile, I never chenged mine back to LG...lol
Good to see ya brother

Omg what's up bro? I saw some names.on here from AF and was amazed to see some. How you been brother? I'm like 30 lbs smaller lol, talk about a mind fuck seeing pics from the past and now, 47 yrs old now,. But in my head I'm still in my 30's but I'm still lifting bro. Good to hear from you man!!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Welcome to TID. Good to have you here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

L

Loco

Nov 20, 2019
Well it looks like I'm another old AF'er that stumbled upon this site while searching for the reason AFBoard isn't working. Kinda sad. That board provided so much guidance and wisdom while I was in college, working out like crazy trying to get huge. Learned a lot, not just about gear, but also nutrition and how amazing the human body is. I stopped using gear a little before I graduated and inevitably drifted away from the board. Nice to see some familiar names!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Well it looks like I'm another old AF'er that stumbled upon this site while searching for the reason AFBoard isn't working. Kinda sad. That board provided so much guidance and wisdom while I was in college, working out like crazy trying to get huge. Learned a lot, not just about gear, but also nutrition and how amazing the human body is. I stopped using gear a little before I graduated and inevitably drifted away from the board. Nice to see some familiar names!

Hey buddy! AF went down mainly due to inactivity. Ulter just shut it down one day with no heads-up. I hear ya, it was fun while it lasted, wish it was still up.

Good job on the edumacation!:)

This is a good forum, lots of good vets.....and 'bros.' :D

I still get around on the forums, admin and mod at a few. You will not find a better forum than the good people here, so hopefully you drop in when you can.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic