Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Lifter6973 intro maybe 2nd time?

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Or I can gladly explain it to new check-ins as well as problematic patrons. I love a good excuse to use colorful vocabulary.
Does STFU work the best? You probably just need letters, don't have to have a full vocab. :D

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Does STFU work the best? You probably just need letters, don't have to have a full vocab. :D
My generation has always spelled everything out for clarity. I never understood the affinity with using acronyms for everything.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
My generation has always spelled everything out for clarity. I never understood the affinity with using acronyms for everything.
"Ornate Prose," 15 yards from the point of infraction.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Word. Thanks for welcome @beefnewton @IronSoul and everyone else.

I'm taking a break from that board and will see if it improves at all. Even if it does but I like this one better, I won't go back.

The only thing I do want to do @IronSoul is continue that NFL pool till the end this year. Anything like that here?
Not that I know of brother

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
If I could give you one piece of advice is that it seems you try to handle problems too directly. Learn the more subtle methods that are more difficult to attribute to any action whatsoever. The mentor I had on these boards taught me some of those methods very early on. They work in real life. I only have problems when I try to attack the problem directly. When I use other methods the target has no clue where his/her problems are coming from and every time they try to make sense of them it proves futile.

Slic.
I might have to hit you up for some advice.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Are you still reading UGBB? You just gotta walk away from that place. It's like a toxic girlfriend that doesn't even give good head. Just leave.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic