Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lifter6973 intro maybe 2nd time?

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
If I could give you one piece of advice is that it seems you try to handle problems too directly. Learn the more subtle methods that are more difficult to attribute to any action whatsoever. The mentor I had on these boards taught me some of those methods very early on. They work in real life. I only have problems when I try to attack the problem directly. When I use other methods the target has no clue where his/her problems are coming from and every time they try to make sense of them it proves futile.

Slic.
Thanks bro. No doubt I am not too subtle at all. The mods over there told me BBBG and Rir0 would have been permabanned a long time ago had mugz given them the power to do that.

In my view now, they seem upset with me that I am one of the few that has the balls to stand up to BBBG, Rir0 and their mob. I do admit I don't pull any punches and I am more than willing to go as low as they do. This has rubbed some regulars (non mob) the wrong way over there which is of course not my intention.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm ready to fight over some things, but even then, most of the time, the best response is no response at all. Let people hang themselves. My whole issue over there was one of principle where members dogpiled another guy as a means of diversion/distraction, trying to protect a public source from a legitimate callout. Said public source is also an alt of a member there, so the hypocrisy and conflict of interest were overwhelming to the point I spoke out. But people almost always have their minds made up and refuse to consider new information and are too willing to compromise any moral or ethical framing that typically helps drive their decisions. It would have been better to just never had said anything at all. In the end, it all fell on glazed-over eyes and served no greater purpose whatsoever.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm ready to fight over some things, but even then, most of the time, the best response is no response at all. Let people hang themselves. My whole issue over there was one of principle where members dogpiled another guy as a means of diversion/distraction, trying to protect a public source from a legitimate callout. Said public source is also an alt of a member there, so the hypocrisy and conflict of interest were overwhelming to the point I spoke out. But people almost always have their minds made up and refuse to consider new information and are too willing to compromise any moral or ethical framing that typically helps drive their decisions. It would have been better to just never had said anything at all. In the end, it all fell on glazed-over eyes and served no greater purpose whatsoever.

Love you Beef! And welcome lifter. TID is the best board around. Always been my home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Love you Beef! And welcome lifter. TID is the best board around. Always been my home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Word. Thanks for welcome @beefnewton @IronSoul and everyone else.

I'm taking a break from that board and will see if it improves at all. Even if it does but I like this one better, I won't go back.

The only thing I do want to do @IronSoul is continue that NFL pool till the end this year. Anything like that here?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
We don't have problems like that around here. We're all aware that opinions are like assholes. We all like the environment here so if a mod or higher tells you to sit down and shut the fuck up, just do it. There's a reason so many of us have been here over a decade..

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
We don't have problems like that around here. We're all aware that opinions are like assholes. We all like the environment here so if a mod or higher tells you to sit down and shut the fuck up, just do it. There's a reason so many of us have been here over a decade ..
This could be a Sticky for the Introductions section. People who have been on similar Class boards will understand. People who have been elsewhere will begin to understand ... or else decide this just isn't what they want after all.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
I know I probably annoy Lifter, but I have nothing against him.
Welcome man...

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I know I probably annoy Lifter, but I have nothing against him.
Welcome man...
I just saw this. I responded to your post in the movie thread.
You don't annoy me bro. Hope all is well.

BTW, I made up with Wesley Swolle too. All that shit on ASF was simply disagreement on politics. I told Wesley I went psycho and said never personal and I have nothing against him as well. Almost all of that was me being a smartass and a button pusher.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
I just saw this. I responded to your post in the movie thread.
You don't annoy me bro. Hope all is well.

BTW, I made up with Wesley Swolle too. All that shit on ASF was simply disagreement on politics. I told Wesley I went psycho and said never personal and I have nothing against him as well. Almost all of that was me being a smartass and a button pusher.
No worries.. I think we are pretty much alike. I can (and do) go overboard over there w/ that stuff. :p

Thx brother...

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
This could be a Sticky for the Introductions section. People who have been on similar Class boards will understand. People who have been elsewhere will begin to understand ... or else decide this just isn't what they want after all.
Or I can gladly explain it to new check-ins as well as problematic patrons. I love a good excuse to use colorful vocabulary.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic