Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Lift Up your Buttocks Today

M

Mao Inoue

Mar 18, 2017
Gow as doing weightlifting squats would Building muscle fast doesn't have to be painful or exotic! Just 15 minutes in the AM and 15 minutes in the PM is enough to get blood flow nutrients amino acids and the other building blocks of muscle to your booty and legs allowing you to activate and grow in the places you need support the most 3 What If You Just Can't Booty Pop The Look You're After If you're still struggling to get your sexy dream body after today's tips you'll need to learn one of the most powerful secret free methods that Asian Apex Booty pop do to force fat off of their belly and thighs in less than a month WITHOUT starving or doing crazy workouts So you're at a party and you manage to get a girls number Great! You may feel like the war is already won Think again most girls give their numbers out like it's.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
THIS may be the most stupid spam post we've ever seen. Maybe Mods should leave it up for everyone's amusement?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
the links not even very good. No where to buy the product. How am i supposed to get the blood flow i need to my booty??

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Finally the solution I have been looking for!!!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I would just like some Asian booty . . . . plain and simple.

D

Dyanne4293

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2015
Bahahahaha!!!

Gow as doing weightlifting squats would Building muscle fast doesn't have to be painful or exotic! Just 15 minutes in the AM and 15 minutes in the PM is enough to get blood flow nutrients amino acids and the other building blocks of muscle to your booty and legs allowing you to activate and grow in the places you need support the most 3 What If You Just Can't Booty Pop The Look You're After If you're still struggling to get your sexy dream body after today's tips you'll need to learn one of the most powerful secret free methods that Asian Apex Booty pop do to force fat off of their belly and thighs in less than a month WITHOUT starving or doing crazy workouts So you're at a party and you manage to get a girls number Great! You may feel like the war is already won Think again most girls give their numbers out like it's.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
My evening gym crush is this fly lil Chinese girl with amazing natural curves. Oh lord

Man there are about 4 or 5 real sexy asians at my gym. Then throw in the latinas that just started going. I get more of a neck workout than anything these days.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Bahahahaha!!!

I have this sneaky suspicion that Dyanne may have quoted the OP, but she is really laughing at all us pathetic male pigs.

Man there are about 4 or 5 real sexy asians at my gym. Then throw in the latinas that just started going. I get more of a neck workout than anything these days.

Meanwhile . . . agreed Goliac. I superset the neck work with savage pelvic thrusting for the ultimate gym pump.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017

I'm in the weight room like clockwork so it's gets to the point where there's a wierd looky Lou relationship after awhile. Some of them know I'm taking peaks n ham it up. I love it. If I'm looking particularly svelte I'll catch them looking. No bigger ego boost.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic